Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: When to go to the doctor

Thanks

This has happen more then once and in 2010 With my MRI on my left foot was going inward and abnormal growth inbetween my joints (ankle) and the doc didn't know the cause of it till after I was Dx with Lupus. Lupus begin eating away my joints. Now no one can fix it, if you look at my photos here at the group you can see my foot. In part see someone ASAP.
    Hugs
    Liz
    Diagnosed with SLE Lupus May 2nd 2011. I am taken Plaquenil, Pain Killers, muscle relaxers.

Thanks

I have a rheumy appointment and my sleep study next Monday, and now therapy is that morning too because I showed up an hour late for my appointment this morning. I thought it was at 9:30 but everyone insisted I "check" so I looked for an appointment paper and thought I saw the one for today and it said 10:30. Well it was at 9:30 like I thought so now Im so aggravated I could really use some therapy. I came in and my little brother said sissy how did you get sun burn all over you cheekys lol
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey!
    How are you feeling? Have you improved any so far? Or did you end up seeing a doc?
    Hoping all is well

Thanks

Little better. Feet are much better and so are my arms but my knees are still sore.
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm glad you're a little better at least... any improvement helps.
    Hope you keep getting better!

Thanks

I agree with everyone else. Call the doc. Ditto on Elo's post. I just have one added suggestion. Let your mom mother you. That's what we're here for. I would just hate for my child to be suffering like that and not know it. I know you don't want to worry her, but when our children hide these things we end up worrying more. Tell her when you feel bad, so she doesn't waste time worrying whether you feel bad when you're doing well. Mom's want to comfort their children and right now you really need it. Pushing yourself by trying to pretend your fine is going to make you sicker.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to lupyme For This Useful Post:

tgal (08-04-2011)