Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elo View Post
    Hehehe.... Franky makes her sound like a mafia member. "Franky says Lupus better leave soon or Franky will find a way to shut Lupus up... FOR GOOD" *evil stare - crosses arms menacingly and plays with gold chain around neck*

Ehem. Sorry, got carried away. HI FRAN!!! How are you? Go ahead and tell me to shush, hehe.

How I love your humor!

Thanks

Oh my goodness!!! That is crazy! What was it like going all them years without being diagnosed?

Thanks

Lol!!! So silly. I love it! Im fine, how are you?

Thanks

I take 400mg of Plaquenil a day and 50mg Tremadol as needed.

Thanks

Lol how are you?

Thanks

Ok.....I need help. I'm really confused on how a forum works. I read someones post then I click reply...so does that person know I replied to them or do I have to mention who the reply is for? Does that make any sense? So confused!

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by FranzeeSmith View Post
    Ok.....I need help. I'm really confused on how a forum works. I read someones post then I click reply...so does that person know I replied to them or do I have to mention who the reply is for? Does that make any sense? So confused!
    Hi Franzee,

If you look over toward the top left you will see a button that says "What's New". If you click on that it takes you to a page that has every thread that has had posts made since you were here last. When that person comes on and goes to that section they will see that a comment has been made and they will go in to look at it.

Hopefully that made sense to you. If I need to be more clear let me know (really bad head day here)
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by FranzeeSmith View Post
    That makes perfect sense - I was wondering the same thing when I first joined.
    The person doesn't know that you replied directly to them - the reply kind of just is a "reply to thread". So normally, when someone wants to reply to someone in particular, they click "reply with quote", which quotes the person, and says who originally posted the message, etc.
    To check up on threads that have been added on, you can go to "settings", and it will bring up all subscribed threads (any thread you comment on), that have been commented on recently.

So far you're working the forums fine (: it just takes a bit of fiddling to figure out, but it's not too bad.
    Glad to hear you're doing fine! Feel free to rant or whine anytime - we all need to do it sometimes, and we're all here to help.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,212 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elo View Post
    That makes perfect sense - I was wondering the same thing when I first joined.
    The person doesn't know that you replied directly to them - the reply kind of just is a "reply to thread". So normally, when someone wants to reply to someone in particular, they click "reply with quote", which quotes the person, and says who originally posted the message, etc.
    To check up on threads that have been added on, you can go to "settings", and it will bring up all subscribed threads (any thread you comment on), that have been commented on recently.

So far you're working the forums fine (: it just takes a bit of fiddling to figure out, but it's not too bad.
    Glad to hear you're doing fine! Feel free to rant or whine anytime - we all need to do it sometimes, and we're all here to help.
    Wow. You have found a completely new way to do this. I think it is a bit harder but whatever works!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgal View Post
    Wow. You have found a completely new way to do this. I think it is a bit harder but whatever works!
    Hehe, yeah, I stumbled across it while trying to figure stuff out. I just found that it's an easier way to keep up on threads that i personally have commented on. The what's new feature is great too, but i've found that sometimes it only shows what's happened over all recently, and not on what i'm keeping tabs on, so it's a bit of a time saver IMO.