Thread: Being a Debbie downer....

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Being a Debbie downer....

One of those days today that I cant seem to get out of this mood I'm in. I've been pissed off, emotional, numb and annoyed all in the last 6 hours. Im trying to get out of this today but it just doesn't seem to be happening. I find sometimes my hormones or something get out of wack and I end up like this a few times a month. It's not a pmsing thing I think it's just how my body works. I feel bad though since my fiancÚ was in a pretty good mood today an I seem to be rubbing off on him. I even went out with my sister for a little to give him some space to relax without me being dumb and emotional. I'm just tired, cranky, having trouble breathing, joints ache and have very little appetite...I'm sure I'll be fine tomorrow I just need to avoid my attitude for the next 12 hours. Well all I hope you are having a far better day today then me. I just needed to post to people who understand what's going on.

Thanks

I hope that you are feeling better soon. It sounds like you might be having a flare.
    Take care.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I know how you feel... i've been feeling pretty icky like that as well. Thankfully not much being pissed off, and i've managed to keep everything else to myself until i'm alone, but pretty yucky nonetheless.
    Sometimes I think it's just a symptom of Lupus... that is, not directly caused by it, but caused by dealing with it nonetheless.
    Hope you get to feeling better soon.

Thanks

I hope you feel better soon. Everyone asks how you are and when you say not too good they just act like, okay and then act as if nothing is wrong. Frustrating!

Melanie

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mdawncooper For This Useful Post:

Elo (07-27-2011)

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

I know this doesn't seem like as big an issue as joint pain, rashes or seizures but this very well could be part of the disease. I really think you might want to discuss this with your doctor. Lupus can, and does, effect many of us in the brain. When it does it not only controls our thinking and memory it can affect our mood. I am not saying that this is disease related however it is a possibility and you really may want to discuss it with your doctors

Thanks

I do hope you start feeling better soon. Let us know what makes you feel better, this can be an inspiration to others.
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks all for your words! I appreciate
    It. I'm doing better now. I was just having a bad day. All is well today...