Thread: Hello from Seattle area

Thanks

Default Hello from Seattle area

Hi, my name is maria, someone on face book mentioned this site. i knew i had to join, always makes me feel better to know i'm not alone. i've had auto immune problems for 13 yrs on several drugs, pred is making it's mark on me. would love to hear from some one up here in northwest

Thanks

Hello Maria, I am not from up the Northwest, but I am way, way, way down Southwest from you, however, I will say a BIG hi to you and welcome to WHL. It is nice to hear how many people have been referred to WHL by other people. Was that person already a member of WHL?
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

Thanks

Hi Maria,

Sorry i'm not from your area but the UK...but i'd like to say a warm welcome to WHL and it's lovely to have you with us and your not alone as there's so many supporting member's on any issue put forward.

I hope the threads related to Lupus help in many ways and you make a good friend amongst we all.

((Hugs your way)) Terry xxx
    Last edited by Peridot20_Gem; 07-23-2011 at 04:21 PM.

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Hello Maria,

Welcome to WHL. I was diagnosed with SLE in 2004. I live on the opposite side of the country from you. I'm Up in Maine. I've been through the steroid wringer too, it's no fun. We have a few members here from up in your neck of the woods. Hopefully they'll stop in and say hello.

Please make yourself at home here!

Rob

Thanks

Hi Maria, I'm from PA! Welcome to this great group of folks. We are like family here, no matter how far we are from each other. Yes prednisone has a way of leaving it's mark on most of us here. I call it my love hate relationship, as it does make me feel better.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Maria! Welcome to WHL (: It is really nice to know that we're not alone, and to be able to talk with people dealing with the same issues as us. I hope you settle in here and feel up to starting some new threads and joining in on convos soon (:
    Sorry, I can't help you on hearing from someone from the NW, i'm in Indiana myself.

Thanks

Im sorry to be the next party pooper but Im from Kentucky. Im so glad you found us! If I wasn't so tired I would have something more to say lol I hope you stick around =)
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts

hi maria,
    this is like a big cyber family.
    i also do not live close to you.
    i am 1/2 a world away, but wanted to say hi.

hi

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Welcome to the site! I was just diagnosed with lupus in march and found this site short after! I am just across the water from Seattle in the Bremerton/silverdale are! Lived here my whole life. It's finally sunny this weekend here! We're the only place in the country that's not suffering from this heat wave! (I know sun is bad for us lupies but I can't help but love it still) anyways welcome to the site again and hope you find some comfort here!