Thread: I lost my friend today

Thanks

Default I lost my friend today

I lost my best friend Nacho, He was the baby of my ferrets. I am not doing so will,

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.
    When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge. There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together. There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor. Those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by. The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.
    They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent. His eager body quivers. Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge together....

Author unknown..
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizbond36 For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (07-23-2011)

Thanks

Oh how sad for you... did you realise that your animal name was also ferret?
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

Thanks

Thanks Linda, no I didn't notice it. What a touchy memory Hugs Liz

Thanks

Aw...sorry to hear Liz

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I'm sorry you lost your friend Liz. I know how it feels to lose a loved pet. My 3 little guys (cats) mean the world to me, and I consider them family members. Losing such friends really hurts.

Rob

Thanks

Oh, I'm so sorry, Liz. So hard to lose our little furbabies. You are in my thoughts. Take good care of you.

KCat

Thanks

Thinking of you, Liz
    Our furbabies are part of our families and part of our lives. They leave pawprints on our hearts.
    Love & Hugs,
    Marla

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Aww..I'm sorry to hear that What a sweet little baby. I hope you get to feeling better soon. It's so hard to lose the things we cherish, even if those are things that can't talk back. But especially when they're so sweet and lovable and provide so much quiet comfort in hard times.

Thanks

Thank you everyone, Took him to the Vet and I hopfully take him home for good on Monday. Its very hard and I fear My dog is next she be 16 years old and not doing so well. My heart just can't take this much pain.
    Nacho use to wrap his body around my neck and his heat felt really good. Miss him like crazy.

Hugs
    Liz

Thanks

Hi Liz,

Sorry for your loss mate...my nephew had one pleasent little animals and his passed away.

((Hugs to you mate)) xxxx