Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 89

Thread: Weather?

  1. #71
    rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,681
    Thanks
    426
    Thanked 1,103 Times in 628 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by debbie-b View Post
    What the heck? I thought we are talking about the weather here.
    After reading all this, I think I am going to skip lunch.lol

    Debbie
    It's back to normal temps up here in New England. It's about 60 degrees right now, and sunny. Beautiful weather. I hope everyone else has had a break from the heat.

    Rob

  2. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 365 Times in 315 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    It's back to normal temps up here in New England. It's about 60 degrees right now, and sunny. Beautiful weather. I hope everyone else has had a break from the heat.

    Rob
    Rob it's been in the 60s here mate but a lovely breeze so it's broke the humidity up plus it's better to cope with.

  3. #73
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    879
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 270 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by debbie-b View Post
    What the heck? I thought we are talking about the weather here.
    After reading all this, I think I am going to skip lunch.lol

    Debbie

    Ok weather...the temperatures are much better here I can breath again, as I ponder what to eat for lunch and it won't be what we have mentioned in the night. LOL

  4. #74
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    suburban chicago
    Posts
    327
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked 117 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovedbyHim View Post
    Well now it sets my mind to wondering who were the first people to try them? How? Why? Did the husband come in angry one night and the wife said, "Sit down darlin I'll fix you something to eat." Then she sets to cooking something special with a dirty little grin on her face. He eats them and says, "These are great! What's in it?" She says, " The secrets in the recipe dear." He replies, " Well the proof is in the pudding! These are great! These are great!"
    What about the Barber of Seville and Hannible Lector-Both English I believe.

  5. #75
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    suburban chicago
    Posts
    327
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked 117 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    But getting back to the weather-here in Chicago we had a great deal of rain over the weekend,but it has cooled off a great deal. Much more pleasant.
    Yesterday was overcast but warm and I went swimming with my wife(more chunky dunk than skinney dip)so of course today my face and arms are itchy and scratchy, so far not too bad. The sun is not my friend!

  6. #76
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    879
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 270 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n.mac View Post
    What about the Barber of Seville and Hannible Lector-Both English I believe.

    By Golly I think you are right!

  7. #77
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    879
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 270 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n.mac View Post
    But getting back to the weather-here in Chicago we had a great deal of rain over the weekend,but it has cooled off a great deal. Much more pleasant.
    Yesterday was overcast but warm and I went swimming with my wife(more chunky dunk than skinney dip)so of course today my face and arms are itchy and scratchy, so far not too bad. The sun is not my friend!
    Chunky dunk? Lol Now you're not talking about the wife are you?

  8. #78
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    suburban chicago
    Posts
    327
    Thanks
    215
    Thanked 117 Times in 92 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovedbyhim View Post
    chunky dunk? Lol now you're not talking about the wife are you?
    of course not!

  9. #79
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    879
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 270 Times in 194 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by n.mac View Post
    of course not!

    Just checking...just checking.....giggles

  10. #80
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    27
    Thanked 82 Times in 69 Posts

    Default

    n.mac - did you guys get a ton of rain early early Sat. morning? My best friend in Mt Prospect had her basement flood. For once we were spared in the western 'burbs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •