Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Weather?

Thanks

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by steve.bryce View Post
    not that brand......
    but red yes
    Well...that settles it! I will save my pennies and it will be put on my bucket list!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovedbyHim View Post
    Ok I may surprise you someday. But I must ask one thing. Do you have Twizzlers (red licorice) where you live?
    Tammy there's always been liquorice in the uk since i was a kid black and red, mind you Burtie Bassetts are the best.lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Peridot20_Gem View Post
    Tammy there's always been liquorice in the uk since i was a kid black and red, mind you Burtie Bassetts are the best.lol
    It's so funny how we have our favorite brands. We are like kids!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovedbyHim View Post
    It's so funny how we have our favorite brands. We are like kids!
    I only see the Burties when ste gets them for himself which ah often...he's been going mad and buying me boxes of Thorntons everyday "NO COMPLAINTS FROM THIS END" yummy.lol

Thanks

Bassetts Allsorts are my all time favorite candy-we used to get them at Christmas which made them extra special.In Chicago there is a large Irish population and there are Irish Import stores that carry all the British and Irish brands-everything from Bisto to HP sauce,including bangers and meat pies.About the only thing I don't care for is black and white pudding.(you should never eat something they have to put a fancy name on to trick you)
    Having said that Twizzeler is a great licorice as well -it is the perfect candy for going to the movies.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n.mac View Post
    Bassetts Allsorts are my all time favorite candy-we used to get them at Christmas which made them extra special.In Chicago there is a large Irish population and there are Irish Import stores that carry all the British and Irish brands-everything from Bisto to HP sauce,including bangers and meat pies.About the only thing I don't care for is black and white pudding.(you should never eat something they have to put a fancy name on to trick you)
    Having said that Twizzeler is a great licorice as well -it is the perfect candy for going to the movies.
    Niall, dow get putting black & white pudding (Black pudding) down mate...christ i only had it lastnight with a fry up, now i adore it and raw sausage i dow like it cooked and refering pies anysort i can only eat them cold not hot.

Thanks

Niall, dow get putting black & white pudding (Black pudding) down mate...christ i only had it lastnight with a fry up, now i adore it and raw sausage i dow like it cooked and refering pies anysort i can only eat them cold not hot.
    Black pudding maybe, white pudding no -raw sausage can't be good and isn't it risky? and a ulster fry is about the perfect meal(taste wise not necessarily health wise.)
    Gordon Ramsey says meat pies are his favorite food!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by n.mac View Post
    Black pudding maybe, white pudding no -raw sausage can't be good and isn't it risky? and a ulster fry is about the perfect meal(taste wise not necessarily health wise.)
    Gordon Ramsey says meat pies are his favorite food!
    Well how i come to love raw sausage my dad did some on some bread and butter, so i had a link and at there ages they new with food...he told me 2-3 links in a month is ok but no more but dow worry mate...when i worm bruno every 3mths i dose myself (oh i am laughing here niall)...is an ulster fry the same as a fry up??

Thanks

Well how i come to love raw sausage my dad did some on some bread and butter, so i had a link and at there ages they new with food...he told me 2-3 links in a month is ok but no more but dow worry mate...when i worm bruno every 3mths i dose myself (oh i am laughing here niall)...is an ulster fry the same as a fry up??
    In the Republic of Ireland its called a fry up but in the north its an Ulster fry not a big difference that I could see.My father was fond of raw ground beef on occasion, but by far the strangest dish he liked was boiled dry starchy potato with raw egg(scrambled but not cooked) poured over-I was the most adventurious of they kids but
    I never tried that. my mother cooked to please my father ,and told us that we had to make allowances for him he grew up on a farm-and he'd shout back that six houses at a cross-roads(where she grew up) wasn't much of a village.

Thanks

Ok here we are with something I don't understand. What is black pudding ? All I have to say about raw sausage is TRICANOSIS! People die from eating raw pork. Blah!! Spit...spit...sputter... blah!!