Thread: I don't know if I belong here or not.......

Thanks

Default I don't know if I belong here or not.......

The doctors are just going back and forth as to what the heck is wrong with me. I have had two ANA tests that would point to Lupus, but yet they say that isn't 100% so what is??? I hurt all over, there are days I can't get out of bed. I have seizures. I just wish I could 'know' what is wrong with me. I have two small children to take care of and there are days I don't even want to move. They thought I had lupus when I was 17...and now I'm 28.
    Micha (28)
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...yfallsiggy.gif
    My Blog [link]http://michareisandmaci.blogspot.com [/link]

Thanks

Micha...

You belong here, it sounds like you just need support. Diagnosis or not, you will find lots of love and support here!!! Keep your chin up...it is difficult to get a diagnosis b/c you have to have at least 5 of the 11 criteria, but there is no reason they can't treat you for the problems you are having now!!!
    ~*~Shannon~*~

"And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Thanks

Like Shanniefly said, we're all here to support each other.

Lupus can be so tricky to diagnose, sometimes it takes years. YOu've been having a terribly difficult time right now, and having a couple small children at home can only make it more stressful! I hope you yove some family or friends who can support you and help take a bit of the load.

Many hugs, dear, and welcome to a place where we all understand ~

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi SassysingleMa :lol:
    If you need to talk to someone, need questions answered, need information or just want to be assured that you are not alone - you belong here!!
    I know how frightening and frustrating this disease can be and how it can tak a toll on your body and change your entire life. But, please know that we are here for you anytime that you need us. This disease, while being henious and debilitating, IS NOT a death sentence. It can be controlled and managed!! Please try to hang in there until you start to control and manage yours. We will help you in any way that we can!!
    Peace and Blessings
    Saysusie