Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Is this true or not? (Red dots on the skin)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I also have little red spots on my arms and sometimes on my thighs...but that's from a completely harmless condition (keratosis pilaris) where my body produces too much keratin and it clogs up the pores - causing fun little red bumps that from far away can look like a sunburn.
    At least, that's my self diagnosis I can't remember how long i've had them - but I know it's been since before I was a teen. They don't itch, really don't do much except sit there and make me self conscious when I wear a dress or short sleeves.

Thanks

Terry I let you know, I had to make a appt on Aug 24 but I am moving so need to found a new one. But I let you all know

Hugs
    Liz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lizbond36 View Post
    Terry I let you know, I had to make a appt on Aug 24 but I am moving so need to found a new one. But I let you all know

Hugs
    Liz
    Thanks Liz,

As it's always nice to know how the member's go with tests and results...i hope your move goes well also.

Love Terry xxx

Thanks

been packing don't realizes that I am tried and I am only on my 8th box. This heat in the midwest is kicking my butt. Heat index is 101 and they are talking about reaching 115. I need some cooler weather. No snow just nice weather

Hugs
    Liz

Thanks

Liz,

I just don't know how your coping mate i can't cope with late 50s and 60s temps never mind 101...i hope you've got fans going mate. xxxx

Thanks

I have the A/C plus three fans going. I am ok with 60 but 75 is pushing it. Now I haven't been outside at all. Don't need to end up in the ER. I just can't wait to relaxed somewhat

How you been? Is Lupus making you Lupie? Sure is doing a number on me.

Hugs
    Liz

Thanks

Liz,

I don't blame you mate having the fans going and wanting to relax...as anything tires we out.

Lupus is making me Lupie mate..woke this morning my legs in terrible pain, shaking also so i've been popping paracetamol all day to help, it's humid here but no sun and i'm in doors and can't cope with it, the heat makes me quick tempered.lol then the other half gets the blunt of it.

Love Terry xxxxx

Thanks

I understand I been popping pain killers like there candy even two as 750 MG isn't cutting it for me. I am in so much pain but Hubby works and I have to do myself. That just us woman.. I would love to travel over sea's I have heard is nice in the fall. I guess I keep dreaming.

Hugs
    Liz

Thanks

I'm just lucky my hubby is around Liz to help with alot of stuff but being as your hubby works it's got to be done some road or other but you've got to be worn out badly and being in alot of pain plus the heat...i bet your dropping on your feet mate.

We'll both keep on dreaming concerning the holiday lark.lol

Hugs to you Terry

Thanks

He is the breadmaker and I am a house wife-mother. I need his paycheck my medical bill is now over 3,000. I always put on that mask around my kids. Tonight Lupus won't be silence got out of my chair and the pain was so bad I let out a scream and I guess the look on my kids face isn't something I will never forget. Fear was all over there face and I felt very sad and my 10 year begin to cry and told me she doesn't want me to die, I have to promise her to live to 1,000 year old. I hug my kids and said mom needs a shower and I sat there and cried.
    Sorry Terry and everyone I went off subject.
    Hugs
    Liz