Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hello from NC

Thanks

Yes, a lot of burning. I attributed it to my thyroid. The rheumatologist said the lupus was attacking my thyroid making my levels go up and down.

Thanks

Yup, I know how you feel about going out. I go to church twice on Sunday and on Monday I cannot do a thing.

Thanks

Yes, I've been having dizzy spells a lot lately. Are u bothered with this?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by busdrivr View Post
    Yes, a lot of burning. I attributed it to my thyroid. The rheumatologist said the lupus was attacking my thyroid making my levels go up and down.
    Hello busdrivr,

I suffer with my thyroid and half the time it's underactive and when it goes hypo christ the weight i loose is unbelieveable.

I have dizzy spellslike yourself and passed out through them...they can be bothering at times but i do hope you've been abit better today.

Terry xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Yes, I've been having dizzy spells a lot lately. Are u bothered with this?
    Personally, I am. When I get fatigued or it's hot out, it's almost like my brain checks out and the room starts to spin. A lot of times I feel like i'm going to faint. Luckily, i've always been able to sit down or lean against someone when that happens, but it's quite scary to me.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

As much as I hate to admit it, I have Lupus. It has disrupted my life so badly. Such a horrible disease. Just looking for support from others.
    I am in Raleigh, NC and agree with you. I had to quit my job and at that time did not have a true diagnosis. I am looking for a local support chapter in NC.

Thanks

Hello busdrivr,

How are you feeling?? and i hope your day is a less pain free one....please keep we updated on how your feeling.

Terry xxx

Thanks

There is a local one here in Winston Salem,NC that I have joined. They are going to have a walk August 2nd. If you'd like, I can send you info on it.

Thanks

Yes, It's Sunday and I'm trying for church today but my ankle and knee joints feel somewhat like rubber and hurt badly today. Just wondering how much longer I'll be able to walk??? Still taking the methotrexate but today is taking a toll on me. I think I need to rest,maybe?

Thanks

Yes, It's Sunday and I'm trying for church today but my ankle and knee joints feel somewhat like rubber and hurt badly today. Just wondering how much longer I'll be able to walk??? Still taking the methotrexate but today is taking a toll on me. I think I need to rest,maybe?
    Hi busdriver, I planned on church today and after my bath and getting dressed I was too worn out. Sleep is vital to make it for the long haul. Sometimes I just have to give some things up. Hey I got a bath! Lol