Thread: Please excuse me

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Please excuse me

Please excuse me if I've been whiny lately. I'm not in a good place right now as you've seen in my threads. You know about my mom's financial issues and my darling daughter's moving in and out and my job hunting. What I haven't mentioned is next month darling daughter has a pre trial hearing. Someone who she treated like a good friend, befriended her when no one else would, put up with her insanity (and I mean that literally) for 10 years, has accused her of hitting her. Daughter did NOT hit her. This girl even told the cop she was "off her meds" at the time of the accusation. It's pure bunk and I'm sure it will get thrown out. The only "evidence" is the girl had a "red mark" on her cheek EIGHT HOURS after the alleged incident. My daughter? NOTHING because she did NOT hit her. Daughter is worried. I promised her if it does go to trial, daddy will get her a "real" lawyer and not a public defender (no offense to any public offenders out there). I STILL haven't heard either way about the job I so desperately want YET. 2 MORE DAYS. Hopefully she calls tomorrow and God willing, it will be good news. Everyone needs a piece of me. Hubby has been an angel lately, but trust me when I say it won't last . Hot flashes are worse than ever, hips and back are flaring big time as well as the left side of my jaw. My stress level is going through the roof right now and my unemployment is on its last few weeks to add to the fun. I've applied for dozens of jobs, been on way too many interviews but between the economy and face it, I'm not a young hot chick... I just don't know how much more I can handle before I explode!
    So I'm really sorry for being such a downer. I'll shut up now. Thanks.
    "I'm going to get healthy or die trying"

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ruziska For This Useful Post:

giggle (07-13-2011)

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by ruziska View Post
    Please excuse me if I've been whiny lately. I'm not in a good place right now as you've seen in my threads. You know about my mom's financial issues and my darling daughter's moving in and out and my job hunting. What I haven't mentioned is next month darling daughter has a pre trial hearing. Someone who she treated like a good friend, befriended her when no one else would, put up with her insanity (and I mean that literally) for 10 years, has accused her of hitting her. Daughter did NOT hit her. This girl even told the cop she was "off her meds" at the time of the accusation. It's pure bunk and I'm sure it will get thrown out. The only "evidence" is the girl had a "red mark" on her cheek EIGHT HOURS after the alleged incident. My daughter? NOTHING because she did NOT hit her. Daughter is worried. I promised her if it does go to trial, daddy will get her a "real" lawyer and not a public defender (no offense to any public offenders out there). I STILL haven't heard either way about the job I so desperately want YET. 2 MORE DAYS. Hopefully she calls tomorrow and God willing, it will be good news. Everyone needs a piece of me. Hubby has been an angel lately, but trust me when I say it won't last . Hot flashes are worse than ever, hips and back are flaring big time as well as the left side of my jaw. My stress level is going through the roof right now and my unemployment is on its last few weeks to add to the fun. I've applied for dozens of jobs, been on way too many interviews but between the economy and face it, I'm not a young hot chick... I just don't know how much more I can handle before I explode!
    So I'm really sorry for being such a downer. I'll shut up now. Thanks.
    No need to worry about the whine. We offer a fine selection of cheese here at WHL to accompany all the whine brought in.

Seriously though, that is what we are here for. Just about all of us come in here at one time or another (or 20 or 500) needing a place to vent. Our lives are made of of other things besides Lupus but somehow the lupus always makes things so much worse. We might could handle the Lupus if everything else would behave but dangit life wants to fall apart right when we need it to be smooth! Now add to all of that we get the money issues and we all feel like exploding!

Come vent.. any time. Never feel the need to say sorry
    Last edited by tgal; 07-13-2011 at 09:29 PM. Reason: because I missed an important word!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (07-14-2011), Nonna (07-13-2011), ruziska (07-14-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,107 Posts

( ( ( h u g s ) ) )

vent away.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

ruziska (07-14-2011)

Thanks

Not only do we offer a lovely array of cheeses to go with our w(h)ine selection, we offer a huge assortment of shoulders to support you when your troubles seem to be too much to carry yourself.

Rest assured, you're not alone. I hope you hear something positive soon.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to BonusMom For This Useful Post:

ruziska (07-14-2011)

Thanks

ruziska... I hope things start looking up for you : (

I know what its like to feel like you are about to explode from stress. Im sorry that Im so worn out that I havent been much support to anyone recently.

Your daughter is lucky to have you : ) I hope it works out well, it sounds like you have all had it rough lately.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to giggle For This Useful Post:

ruziska (07-14-2011)

Thanks

Gosh you sure do have a lot on your plate. I hope things get better real soon. (((hugs)))

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lovedbyHim For This Useful Post:

ruziska (07-14-2011)

Thanks

Lots going on for you; no wonder it feels like head explosion time. Try to keep things in perspective (this is the pot giving the kettle advice LOL) - some of this you have no control over.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Manderson For This Useful Post:

ruziska (07-14-2011)

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Ruziska,

Heck, if you can't come here and unload, where can you? That's what this place is for.

You are doing better right now than I would be in your situation. I get overwhelmed easily.

And remember, it isn't whining if you really do have something legitimate to complain about.

Hang in there.

Rob

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

ruziska (07-14-2011)