Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Whats up with this!?!

Thanks

Ooo thanks ritzbit... very interesting : ) Might bring this up with the rheumy as well.

Terry... its hard for them to get it, hell its hard for me to understand really... I just get irritated but dont think to myself 'maybe I have an over sensitivity to noise'

Thanks

Giggle,

I know where your coming from mate as it really gets annoying...and the slightest high noise gets my temper up, it's light my ears have gone very sensitive within the last year alone.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

What a spin out...this Is me too. Ive noticed ive found it a bit more difficult to understand things recently and I'm always told the tv is blaring. My brother reckons he heard the tv in my house over his headphones when he was coming up my driveway when I was watching the footy but I dont even think its loud. Good to know I'm not going deaf!!
    Diagnosed with SLE and Antiphospholipid Syndrom - June 2010

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (07-18-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Nat View Post
    What a spin out...this Is me too. Ive noticed ive found it a bit more difficult to understand things recently and I'm always told the tv is blaring. My brother reckons he heard the tv in my house over his headphones when he was coming up my driveway when I was watching the footy but I dont even think its loud. Good to know I'm not going deaf!!
    Good one Nat,

Nice to hear someones got hypo earholes mate...that made me laugh your brother could here it coming up the drive.