Thread: Sorry

Hybrid View

Thanks

Default Sorry

I have been super busy and haven't come online, First I like to welcome all new member I do hope everyone is happy and not in so much pain.

Been busy and I am making a huge change in my life, I have learn to live with this disease. So as a family we agree to Move to Colby KS to be closer to family, town of only 10,000 people. School are less then 10 mins away, Down side there is a doctor who travels to Colby once a month from Denver Co.

I live outside of town, I will miss my country living. But I just don't know what Lupus will do next. I be moving at the end of this month, stress is already kicking my butt. But it is something I must do. My worry is getting my kids to and from school, you all know you never plan your day with Lupus.

Hugs to my Lupie family

Liz

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lizbond36 For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (07-13-2011)

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Oh thanks so much for checking in! I think it sounds like you are right on track in getting yourself in a situation that will allow you to manage your disease instead of it managing you! I had to chuckle at you talking about a small town of 10,000. I live in one of less then 4,000! Don't overdo yourself and keep us posted!

Thanks

Liz,
    Moving is such a pain - even when you are healthy. Take good care of yourself.
    I hope that the new place works well for you and all of your family.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

Hi Liz, gosh I had to sell my farm (goats too) & move to a small town. It was soooo stressful on me, but to be honest it is quieter here, so I sleep better. I hope you find your decision to have pleasant surprises as I have.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,120 Posts

i to moved because of lupus.
    i needed a stress free lifestyle.

i live 14km (9miles) out of town.
    pinjarra has about 2000 people.
    dwellingup has about 2000

the kids catch a bus to school, it has 73 kids in 7 grades.

the moove is never easy...........
    but the lifestyle is great!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

Thanks everyone, We remodel the house for three year now. That house was only going to be for hoilday. Then I was DX this year and now everything changed. My hubby is building me a ramp so I don't have to climb stairs, Kitchen isn't done LOL but hopfully we get that done and some bedrooms. If anyone has Face Book you can always add me. And then you can view my photos of the Colby house. Name on Facebook is Elizabeth Bond. Kearney Nebraska ( haven't changed it yet)
    Hugs
    Liz

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I moved because of Lupus too. Went from the Desert Southwest to Maine to be close to my family about six years ago. Stress free lifestyle, and renewed family ties is good medicine. Like Steve, I live out in the country too. There's ocean on three sides, and neverending forest on the fourth. Anything resembling civilization is a good 30 miles away. The area I'm in isn't even incorporated, so technically, I don't even live in a town. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

Moving is tough Liz. I only moved myself and three cats. I can't imagine moving a family too. I hope it all goes well.

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 07-13-2011 at 10:37 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lizbond36 View Post
    Thanks everyone, We remodel the house for three year now. That house was only going to be for hoilday. Then I was DX this year and now everything changed. My hubby is building me a ramp so I don't have to climb stairs, Kitchen isn't done LOL but hopfully we get that done and some bedrooms. If anyone has Face Book you can always add me. And then you can view my photos of the Colby house. Name on Facebook is Elizabeth Bond. Kearney Nebraska ( haven't changed it yet)
    Hugs
    Liz
    Hi Liz,

Lovely to hear off you and thanks for signing in and letting we know why because some member's have'nt been heard off in a while and they was going through hell...so sometimes it makes you wonder how they are.

Nice to hear you've excepted the Lupus and moving towns, it sounds like it will be an achievement for what you want even if it does tire you or stresses you out...plus your hubby designing it to help you in general will be one major help.

I really hope it goes well mate and all my best wishes are with you and your new home.

Love Terry xxxxx