Well the results came in and all my dermy could tell me was that it was an allergy and that it could be from the sun. I was not happy because I asked her to order everything when she took the sample and then find out she didn't order the fluorescent ?? test. She forgot to and she was supposed to separate the skin and send a request so when she gave me the results she asked me if I wanted her to do another biopsy.....I said no. I will wait a little longer. Basically the biopsy was useless. My rheumi already said he thought it was a photosensitivity rash. What a mess. The dermi seemed apologetic, but I was frustrated. She just said she thought it was a rash from the sun and that by looking at my livido reticulus and raynauds, there was pretty good chance I have a connective tissue disorder just like my rheumi said. Basically I am no further along to finding out exactly what I have. One pos ana 1:80 and two negative and many symptoms. I was really hoping it would pinpoint something. Oh well....