Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello lupus community

Blog Entries
    Thanks

*whistles in appreciation* DANG. You are one amazing and busy woman! You've achieved so much that so many wouldn't even think of.

I'm pretty new here - and very new to this whole thing, so you'll definitely be of more help to me than the other way around, but i just wanted to drop in and give you a quick welcome!
    So...welcome!

Thanks

Hi mybella, what a story you have. What a strong woman you are. I'm afraid it would take a book to write my crazy life, but I too raised a son with special needs and it was rough, but he always makes me smile.I homeschooled him for 6 yrs. Life can be so very hard and yet so very sweet.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to lovedbyHim For This Useful Post:

mybella (07-13-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Elo View Post
    *whistles in appreciation* DANG. You are one amazing and busy woman! You've achieved so much that so many wouldn't even think of.

I'm pretty new here - and very new to this whole thing, so you'll definitely be of more help to me than the other way around, but i just wanted to drop in and give you a quick welcome!
    So...welcome!
    Thanks for your words of appreciation. I have angels that walk with me that I truly believe that. Wisdom is born of pain. I was told once that I would grow to be a very wise person but not without experiencing the pain and disappointment of life. I am new to this forum myself and I am glad that I found this site. I am not as strong as others think I am. Determined would be a better word. Would love to know more about you and your story. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Welcome and i am so sorry for your loss. I can relate to eyhe issues...i too work in a hospital...i am not a rn...i love rn's all the times my daughter who has lupus and myself when we have been in the hospital it is the rns we rely on........hats off to you......i have lung.....vascular, cna and eye issues......i have iritis in bith eyes they cannot control .....i look at my computer and often cant see it clearly light is a killer......my boss has put in things to keep the glare down....stress will definatley make lupus run wild...well any stress,,,the flu..loss of a husband wich is major....in my case a daughter very sick with lupus and a husband that well hasnt been there for 10 years but i cant aford to move out....my sister mentally retare with cp a dad with alzheimers.....my point i have been in a significant flare for two years...when all this stuff started...you have been through a lot...so sorry take care of yourself as best you can...god bless

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mybella View Post
    Thanks for your words of appreciation. I have angels that walk with me that I truly believe that. Wisdom is born of pain. I was told once that I would grow to be a very wise person but not without experiencing the pain and disappointment of life. I am new to this forum myself and I am glad that I found this site. I am not as strong as others think I am. Determined would be a better word. Would love to know more about you and your story. Look forward to hearing from you.
    Hi mybella,

Your welcome we're all here to love and support one another and without the site i'd be lost...as so many have supported me through a great deal.
    I think life is a great test for us all and to see how we can bare things.

I hope your day is a less pain free one and please keep we updated on how your feeling.

Hugs Terry xxxx