Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a bit of a vain question

Thanks

[QUOTE=steve.bryce;91873]my hair has thinned also.
    but if the thread on biotin I

Well...did ya try the biotin Steve??

I was thinkin about sellin it like I used to sell Mary Kay products.

"All for just $ 19.95 a bottle!" Of course I would give fellow AI's a reduced rate!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lovedbyHim For This Useful Post:

steve.b (07-09-2011)

Thanks

my hair started thinning after I had my daughter, didnt pick it as a lupus thing. I guess it makes sense ^_^
    I think my hair looks terrible. It used to be thick and curly, now its thin and limp. The photo of me in a wheelchair holding my daughter is the last time I had normal hair LOL

I mourn its loss.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by giggle View Post
    my hair started thinning after I had my daughter, didnt pick it as a lupus thing. I guess it makes sense ^_^
    I think my hair looks terrible. It used to be thick and curly, now its thin and limp. The photo of me in a wheelchair holding my daughter is the last time I had normal hair LOL

I mourn its loss.

Honestly I think a woman's appearance means so much to her. I don't mean to say it doesn't a man, but you don't see many man getting makeovers. I mourn my firm very thin figure.. but I firmly believe in making the most of what you've got. Talk to you're hair stylest and see if they have any suggestions. We create illustrations. We wear certain clothes to appear thinner at the waist. There are things women can do to hide the scalp. My hairstylest daughter helped my girlfriend by cutting her hair and putting a dark powder on her scalp. It looked so much nicer. I'm not one to wear hats but I love scarfs Now what am I going to do with this swollen tummy?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks for all the info. I've actually got a fantastic hairdresser who i've known since i was little and shes given me products to help thicken my hair and now cuts it in a way that you cant notice i have thin hair. Its handy having someone that knows what you like and dont like and can make that work for you. I must check out this biotin thing...sounds good!
    Diagnosed with SLE and Antiphospholipid Syndrom - June 2010

Thanks

Nat I take 5 mg and B complex. I rheumy told me about this and I met a woman who had hoshimotos and she got me started. I hope it helps. Truly I do.