Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: job interview fingers crossed!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default job interview fingers crossed!

Ok, had a job interview this morning. I ALMOST chickened out and drove off. Glad I came to my senses. My interview was set for 0830. I got there at 0822. There was a gal who walked in ahead of me which I thought was strange because the interviews were set up on the 1/2 hour. I had to wait until 0840. When the interviewer came out she told me she just had her last scheduled interview. I was perplexed. I had an email confirmation for that specific time and date. Come to find out, the gal that went ahead of me said she was me. Guess she's out of the running for the job... I told her if that gal was me then she should come to my house and clean my cat's litter box. That made her laugh.
    So I had my interview. I really think it went well. The interviewer told me a couple of times she really likes me. She also told me she thinks I'd be a great fit and what they are looking for! FINGERS CROSSED! I'll know either way next week.
    I was confident but not cocky. She told me what the job was all about and I told her what she needed. She REALLY liked that! She told me about what some of the people do there and I told her what I'd do for them. Again, she really liked that! For those of you familiar with the tv show M*A*S*H, I told her she needs a "Radar OReilly". Her response was that is exactly what she needs. I told her I majored in radar o reilly with mothering instincts. That was well received. I've got the qualifications they are looking for, now to sit back, cross fingers, light candles, pray and wait...
    "I'm going to get healthy or die trying"

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,743 Times in 1,212 Posts

Love MASH! Sounds like the interview went well. I will keep my fingers crossed for you.Hopefully you will get an answer soon because the waiting can be tough! Let us know how it goes!

Thanks

Well aren't you just something! It sounds like you did great. Prayin on this end!

Thanks

You did great!!!! I oftened interviewed potenial employees, for our department, at the job I retired from. Based on the answers and information you provided the interviewer I'd say be prepared to go to work.
    Sue

'Friends are like stars.....You don't always see them, but you know they are there.'

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Good job doing well on the interview! Fingers crossed for you - it sounds great, I hope you get it!

Thanks

Excellent! Let us know when you get the call!

Thanks

Crossing my fingers for you!!

AmandaPanda
    "We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

You are all so wonderful!!! Thank you all very much for your love and support!!!! I will post as soon as I get a response.
    "I'm going to get healthy or die trying"

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,645 Times in 1,130 Posts

i hope all goes well.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sounds great! Will be praying for you. (((hugs)))
    Lauren