Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Oh ain't life grand...another operation due.lol

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Oh my... that sounds like so much fun!
    Seriously though - That SUCKS! I'm sorry you have to go through that, on top of everything else.

On the bright side, depending on how big/where the scar is, (if you have one) you can frighten little children by telling them that you were attacked by a shark. Ooh, or the boogieman!
    And you can tell people you don't like that you got it in a bar fight with a 300 lb, heavily muscled biker.
    They wouldn't mess with you then!

Sorry, sorry, feel free to tell me to shut up.

Thinking of you and hoping things start looking up instead of being so crappy and hard to deal with. Blessings (:

Thanks

Terry, you'll have to start thinking of yourself as a warrior and NOT as Frankenstein. Warriors brag about their scars because they show how strong and brave they are. Maybe you should add a tattoo or two (maybe a wolf and a butterfly) to show the world just how much you have conquered.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gizmo For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (07-08-2011), steve.b (07-07-2011)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

It just seems as if it is one thing after another....poor thing. Now you talk about your cysts that need to be removed and you say you researched and found that cysts occur with SLE?? Now, this is good news (well, not for those who suffer from it. But it explains a lot for me..My mother got cysts chronically: on her cheeks, by her ears, under her breasts, under her arms. Like you said, each removal was an outpatient surgery because all of the sacs had to also be removed. No, knowing that Cysts can occur with SLE, and knowing that genetics are inolved with SLE, it is quite possible that my mother was suffering from SLE or some other auto-immune disorder and just did not know it, or hr doctors did not believe that Lupus was a disease at that tine!
    I am glad that your doctors recognize yours, that they are going to remove them properly and hopefully you will be free of this for a very, very long time!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Default warriers

Quote Originally Posted by Gizmo View Post
    Terry, you'll have to start thinking of yourself as a warrior and NOT as Frankenstein. Warriors brag about their scars because they show how strong and brave they are. Maybe you should add a tattoo or two (maybe a wolf and a butterfly) to show the world just how much you have conquered.

Gosh I love this concept! Indeed Terry! It seems lately so many people are fighting so many things. I never said, "This is getting old" so often. Terry you are a great fighter! With surgeries, seizures, pain, weakness, etc. & then you help us all day and night. That's a warrier and a leader. Many of us get lost in the pain and fatigue. We don't even know where to turn. But there you are with your info and great UK humor! I'm truly blessed to know you dear! Xxo Tammy

P.S .I really was a Mary Kay representative...(giggle)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Teri, I like Gizmo's thought; I see you as a grizzled s arred warrior, fighting the good fight against all SLE crysts. Tammy's idea about a makeover is fantastic. Get your hair done too! Buy a new dress.

Redo yourself for an emotional lift it helps. Wow, I just talked myself into one. Wooo whooo we should all do it.

All kidding aside, I'll be thinking about you and sending good thoughts your way
    Hugs,
    Toni

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Nonna For This Useful Post:

Gizmo (07-08-2011)

Thanks

Hello all my dear friends & you have been dear to me and close.

I'm just letting you all know.... so no one wonders why i'm not on, i've asked Saysusie to cancel my registration through personal issues.

I wish you all the very best concerning your issues with Lupus besides other issues which arise and those who are still waiting to see what their blood shows all the very best for the future.

BLESS YOU ALL FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING AND CONCERNED WITH MY ISSUES WITH lUPUS

(((Large Hugs & kisses to you all))) Terry xoxoxoxoxoox

Thanks

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Peridot20_Gem View Post
    Hello all my dear friends & you have been dear to me and close.

I'm just letting you all know.... so no one wonders why i'm not on, i've asked Saysusie to cancel my registration through personal issues.

I wish you all the very best concerning your issues with Lupus besides other issues which arise and those who are still waiting to see what their blood shows all the very best for the future.

BLESS YOU ALL FOR BEING SO UNDERSTANDING AND CONCERNED WITH MY ISSUES WITH lUPUS

(((Large Hugs & kisses to you all))) Terry xoxoxoxoxoox

Terry I don't know what to say except thank you for giving me hours of laughter when I have been at my sickest. I will never forget all the encouragement you have given me.
    You have been a light in my day. Bless you on the journey you are going on. You will leave quite a big spot in this forum. I pray you surgery goes beautifully dear. (((GREAT BIG HUG)))

Thanks

Wow, Terry, I can't imagine this site without your humor and caring. I will miss you and hope for only the best for you.

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Terry;
    We are all so sorry to see you go as you have truly been an inspiration to many here. Your humor, kindness, and willingness to always help has been a wonderful example of what WHL is all about.
    We, your family here, will miss you terribly and hope that someday you are able to find your way back. In the meantime, I hope that you are surrounded by joy, that wellness visits you often, and that you always find peace and blessings!

Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Well I'm back 3rd time around and i'm stopping i love you guys that much it's unbelieveable and when thinks have been down there's always been somone to make me laugh.

I give full credit to my hubby on chatting to me and also making me realize what i could have given up...so much love and support.

I just love you all and thank you so much for your lovely friendship, it goes a long way. xxxxxxxxx

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

Gizmo (07-11-2011)