Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Oh ain't life grand...another operation due.lol

Thanks

Default Oh ain't life grand...another operation due.lol

Well i went to see the surgeon this morning in ENT Department after seeing him about a year ago about the cyst on my face that came out and printed off the pic's lastnight so he could view them.

He looked through my massive file and clocked the lupus section and asked me about that, told him i have full SLE and then he said also Dicoid Lupus (DLE) and i told him that's another thing the Rheumo as'nt mentioned...he said your going through alot.
    (I thought to myself dow i know it)

He looked at the cyst which is developing again and got another day surgeon in who saw the pic's and looked at the cyst and asked if ste was a photographer...i said dow mention it he's got the tripods the lot and he said it needs fetching out before it progresses again so i'm booked in for the 4th of August another operation and the scare will be roughly 5" long down my face...then the surgeon's started chatting about my Lupus and the one who's doing the operation said are you on wulfrin i said no but i was but i'm on Asprin now and after this is sorted i've got the tumour next on the list.

Well all i can say is.... this is getting better by the day, this will be my 4th operation and the way i'm going on Frankenstein will have nothing on me...i'm becoming SCARY MARY by the day. LOL
    Last edited by Peridot20_Gem; 07-07-2011 at 07:41 AM.

Thanks

Terry - where is the cyst located on your face? You seem to have more than your fair share and that sucks!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Manderson For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (07-07-2011)

Thanks

Hi Marie,

The cyst is by my ear on the left side, if you go to my profile and look at my blogs you'll see some pic's of it coming out because i checked up on these cysts and Lupus can cause them besides so i added a blog on it mate.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey Terry ,

Im sorry you have to have another operation,so soon , so lets look at the bright side you will look very distinguished with your scar and of course way more beautiful then frankenstein. You can never be scary mary.. hugs slim

6. The Following User Says Thank You to slim For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Slim,

The thread i added mate about how Lupus had aged me now that's scary.lol...refering scares they're all over me off the seizures and my heads like the map of the world, oh i am laughing here mate and it makes a change for me.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,107 Posts

at least it is one more thing off of your list.

one less thing to worry about.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Oh Steve,

I am laughing here mate...my sense of humour today is abit sick, i might ask them to put me down while i'm there.

Cheers though steve, your such a dear friend. x

Thanks

Okay looked at the pics on your blog. This is very similar to what I had on my back two summers ago, pretty much right at time all this other weird stuff was starting to happen. Connected?

Is that your dog in the pic? He/she is gorgeous!

Thanks

Marie,

If your are Lupus connected and it started around the same time possibly so but you do need them seeing to before they go to the state mine went to in no time because they need to removed the sack lining it's in, if not they keep regrowing back.

Yes that's my baby Bruno in the pic..he's just gone 5yrs old plus i have a super hypo leopard Gecko female called Blaze.lol

Thanks

Okay, because I love ya Terry here is my attempt to make you smile in the midst of this crap!

Yes life is a GRAND PAIN WHERE A PILL CAN'T REACH!
    However, if you give me your address I'll come and do a Mary Kay makeover when you get back from surgery. Let's see what is your skin tone and eye color? In trade you can kick the docs butts WHERE A PILL CAN'T REACH for me!

Sorry this is the best I can do while in pain, wishing I was at home with my droid, snuggled in bed!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lovedbyHim For This Useful Post: