Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Health Update

Thanks

Default Health Update

Well I lived to tell about it. Ugh! As you know I have been having some health issues. I finally saw the gynocologist and had a biopsy. We will find out in two weeks. She believes the fluid in my pelvis is from a bursted cyst and that I might have a polop or CA in my uterus. Both can be seen by biopsy.

Because of the meds I'm on for the fibromyalgia, I am only allowed ibuprophin in high doses. I am miserable with terrible low back pain.

Tomorrow I will try to work. How will I ever pull this one off, I don't know. God help me ugh!

Thanks all for your love and support. Xxo. Tammy

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,211 Posts

Ruptured cysts are so very painful! My heart goes out to you. Hopefully you are getting to the bottom of things soon! We are here for you

3. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (07-07-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,102 Posts

ive seen my wife crying with the pain from cysts.
    hope it is cleared up soon.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (07-07-2011)

Thanks

Tammy, I'm in awe of how hardcore you are. You're like. . .I dunno. . . Ironman dressed up as Catwoman for Halloween. You know, cuz you're all tiny and adorable, but underneath that you can withstand any insane pain that's thrown at you.

My girlie parts started trying to kill me when I was 11, and I had to wait til I was 27 for anyone to believe I wasn't gunna make any babies and take those mean girlie parts out. It was incredibly satisfying, after the struggle all those years, to learn that my cruel uterus could only be killed by fire. They blew up a balloon inside it and BBQ'd that little sucker. I had to keep my ovaries, recurring cysts and all, for longterm bone health reasons. But every month that I'm not knocked out flat by pain, I relish the thought of that balloon o' fire going crazy on my innards.

Holy crap! That's what you are! You're Ms. Balloon O'Fire. Sweet enough for declawed kittens and small children to play with, but don't mess with her, cuz she'll light S%!@ up!
    Last edited by sharpiessave; 07-07-2011 at 06:09 AM. Reason: Had to declaw the kittens, or they'd pop M. Balloon. (Apologies to animal purests.)

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sharpiessave For This Useful Post:

Gizmo (07-07-2011), lovedbyHim (07-07-2011), steve.b (07-07-2011), tgal (07-07-2011)

Thanks

You crack me up Sharp! Yours truly Baloon O'Fire. I ve been called many things but never this. LOL

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,740 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sharpiessave View Post
    Tammy, I'm in awe of how hardcore you are. You're like. . .I dunno. . . Ironman dressed up as Catwoman for Halloween. You know, cuz you're all tiny and adorable, but underneath that you can withstand any insane pain that's thrown at you.

My girlie parts started trying to kill me when I was 11, and I had to wait til I was 27 for anyone to believe I wasn't gunna make any babies and take those mean girlie parts out. It was incredibly satisfying, after the struggle all those years, to learn that my cruel uterus could only be killed by fire. They blew up a balloon inside it and BBQ'd that little sucker. I had to keep my ovaries, recurring cysts and all, for longterm bone health reasons. But every month that I'm not knocked out flat by pain, I relish the thought of that balloon o' fire going crazy on my innards.

Holy crap! That's what you are! You're Ms. Balloon O'Fire. Sweet enough for declawed kittens and small children to play with, but don't mess with her, cuz she'll light S%!@ up!
    Ohh my that is so right on!!! Tammy is just a doll! So sweet and kind but strong as well. Great way to describe her.

I had was spayed at 26 because mine kept thinking that cancer cells were better and was trying to change into them. It was the best thing that ever happened to me. I hope things will get better soon Tammy!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (07-07-2011)

Thanks

If you Gals only new that I am like a cat in a cage with sticks being poked where they sure don't belong! I asked Tery to rip it out (spay me) for me, but she's too busy I guess...giggle...

Thanks

Tammy,
    I've been lucky and haven't had this, but I've watched three of my four girls deal with it.
    Hillary has polycystic ovarian syndrome. She has one child, and they are trying everything to have another one.
    Kayla has recurring ovarian cysts. I've watched her with pain like yours since she was 13. She has a child, and hopes to have another when she finds Mr. Right.
    Meghan has had two surgeries for endometriosis before she was 22, and has had some awful pain. She has a baby, and that has helped her symptoms a bit.
    I think that all of these problems are AI related, and even though I don't have those symptoms, this is the way it is showing up in the girls.
    I hope that the doc can get yours under control soon.
    Hugs,
    Marla

13. The Following User Says Thank You to magistramarla For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (07-07-2011)

Thanks

Tammy, I am so glad that you may not have cancer - not that cysts are anything to sneeze at. I feel so bad for ladies with GYN problems. It seems to take forever to get relief, if it ever truly comes. Hopefully your biopsy will come back benign, but it seems like surgery might be in your future even then. I mean, they HAVE to do something for the pain - don't they?

Thanks

I truly don't know how or when this mess will get better. I get up 3-4x a night soaked I sweat, pain in low back a belly like I'm 5 mos pregnant. Even my boss looks on me with sympathy (grin), and that saying something. I know it could be a lot worse and so I will try to work again today, until I can't.

Perhaps I should shut up and join a forum on MENTALPAUSE. Thanks for your patience gang. Especially the guys(smile).