Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm so tired...

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I'm so tired I have a circle suctioned onto my face from falling asleep on my caffeine injection- woops, I mean, coffee cup this morning.

I'm so tired my right eye's started to tick, and some shady grandpa in short shorts followed me out of the grocery store and gave me his number.

I'm so tired I forgot that I spilled powdered sugar on my countertop last night. I woke up, stumbled out of bed, and freaked out, somehow calling the cops and convincing myself that someone broke in to LEAVE their drugs. THAT was an awkward conversation with the police. Woops.

I'm so tired I started ranting about the racism of people using white sugar all the time instead of brown. Completely forgetting that they have two completely different textures and uses.

I'm so tired that I have no idea why my last two posts were about sugar.

I'm so tired that I was making cookie dough for chocolate chip cookies but couldn't be bothered to put the oven on. So I ate it all raw. And it was freaking awesome.

I'm so tired that I want to change my graphics settings on my desktop to have a darker background so that it's easier on my eyes. Only I can't remember how.

I'm so tired that every time my cats tail brushes my feet, I think "SHARK!!!!"
    even though that's completely ridiculous, because, come on, sharks aren't furry.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Elo For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (07-06-2011), Nonna (07-07-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,633 Times in 1,120 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Nonna View Post
    Ever try to chase a rat to dry it.......
    my mind has fun with this concept

4. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (07-06-2011)

Thanks

Steve your dry humor is hilarious! I hear the Navijo Indians love dry humor.

Thanks

Hi Tammy,

Update everyone after certain results today please mate as we're all concerned.

Love Terry xxxx

Thanks

Hey everyone I'm so tired that if you don't here from me for awhile, someone actually cared to treat me and I will be resting in a clean hospital bed with some fine pain meds. Now make sure you keep a certain level of insanity on this forum while I'm away. Love ya bunches! Tammy

Thanks

All the very best mate and for christ sake stop thinking the worst...my hopes for you are hoping it won't be to serious so start thinking more positive. xxxxxxxx