Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: ease pray on way to hospital.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Tammy
    Sorry you're in such pain, hoping they resolve this fast for you. I remember how it is.
    Prayer and good thoughts still headed your way

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovedbyHim View Post
    Well on way home. CAT SCAN shows endometrium is thicker than US showed but no changes otherwise. Ay least this what Dr. Helga who said it wad arthritis in my low back because after all "we are getting up there" .

She did give me a Toradol shot after testing me for pregnancy after seeing my US results from Thurs. Omgosh where did she think I was growing it, in the diseased tissue! I now wait in pain until wed.
    Oh Tammy,
    Nice to hear your on your way back mate plus your sense of humour.lol
    It looks with like the endometrium being thicker than the us, that you may have the same problem as me polyps trouble.
    I've never heard of arthritis in your back causing this trouble but there again i may be wrong but i'd wait for your results come wednesday.

All my love Terry xxx

Thanks

Well on way home. CAT SCAN shows endometrium is thicker than US showed but no changes otherwise. Ay least this what Dr. Helga who said it wad arthritis in my low back because after all "we are getting up there" .

She did give me a Toradol shot after testing me for pregnancy after seeing my US results from Thurs. Omgosh where did she think I was growing it, in the diseased tissue! I now wait in pain until wed.
    Well, it seems like there's some good news in there. Did the doc explain where the pregger-looking tummy was coming from? At least they didn't find any tumors outside your uterus. How frustrating that she initially blamed all this on "old age." Seems like she'll have some 'splaining ( you have to say it like Ricky Ricardo) to do when all is said and done. I hope the Toradol kicks in and you can get some sleep. I know you were looking forward spending this weekend with your kids, I'm sorry things didn't work out that way for you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmo For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (07-03-2011)

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

lol@ some splaining to do! I heard Ricky as soon as you said it!

Now on to the beautiful Ms Tammy. I am so sorry you are going through all of this. I wish there was some way to get you help before Weds! This crazy disease simply sucks. It is bad enough that we have it but, even worse, it causes us to have so many other things due to what it has caused to our bodies. Please take care of yourself and if you need to go back before Weds. then hit up that ER again. Someone, somewhere has to help!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (07-03-2011)

Thanks

Thank you bless you all. Just woke up from nap. So fortunate to have all of your love and well wishes! I will keep you posted. As for the full belly, she just thinks I always look like this. Lol maybe this is the new me! Aaahhhhhh!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lovedbyHim For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (07-04-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,127 Posts

thinking of you

10. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (07-03-2011)

Thanks

Hi Steve, I hope you are holding up. I'm so sorry for all your troubles. Please keep your thoughts positive so you don't get sick. I just prayed for you and your loved ones. There are some lousy chapters I'm the book of life, but some of them are so sweet. This chapter will end and you will laugh again with all your loved ones in your arms. Hold on. (((hugs)) Tammy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lovedbyHim For This Useful Post:

steve.b (07-03-2011)

Thanks

Thank you bless you all. Just woke up from nap. So fortunate to have all of your love and well wishes! I will keep you posted. As for the full belly, she just thinks I always look like this. Lol maybe this is the new me! Aaahhhhhh!
    Morning Tammy,

I hope that lovely smile is there this morning, even though your going through such alot.

Some Doc's are stupid fancy thinking you always look pregnant...Tammy you should have said i deliver babies every 9mths for fun.

Love ya loads mate and rest today xxxxxxxxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (07-04-2011)

Thanks

Well had a rough night as the sweats awaken me 3-4x a night. This AM I have fibromyalgia symptoms back strong and my cheeks are red. I guess the stress of yesterday was a bit much.

I will pay a high fee to anyone who is willing to GET THIS THING OUT OF MY BELLY! Please PM me if this is your area of expertise. Obviously Doc Helga could not help me as she thought it was arthritis.

Thanks again for all your encouragement! I just luv yas! Can you tell I was in bad pain when I posted. "ease pray for me?" Lol I think this Droid is possessed! It gets a kick out of changing my words!

Thanks

Well had a rough night as the sweats awaken me 3-4x a night. This AM I have fibromyalgia symptoms back strong and my cheeks are red. I guess the stress of yesterday was a bit much.

I will pay a high fee to anyone who is willing to GET THIS THING OUT OF MY BELLY! Please PM me if this is your area of expertise. Obviously Doc Helga could not help me as she thought it was arthritis.

Thanks again for all your encouragement! I just luv yas! Can you tell I was in bad pain when I posted. "ease pray for me?" Lol I think this Droid is possessed! It gets a kick out of changing my words!
    Oh my goodness, am I in a wrong movie? A swollen belly and unbearable pain, is arthritis? I am lost.
    You poor thing, I feel so bad for you.
    I cross my fingers for you, that you will find a real doctor, who can help you.

Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

17. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie-b For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (07-04-2011)