Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anybody else here getting IV Methylprednisolone?

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Thanks for all of your responses. I am keeping food down, but everything tastes like cardboard. Appetite is gone. I've got acid reflux from hell, feels like I swallowed a power sander. I've had mild nausea before from Medrol, but not the vomiting. I was wondering too if this was maybe fod poisoning, or something unrelated to the Medrol that just hapened to occur at the same time. I don't thing that's possible. I didn't eaqt out or anything, and I had food here at home that is all fresh stuff. Karen had the same, and didn't get sick, so I think that's not it.

I was going to take some gravol/dramamine, but after the yogurt stayed down last night, I decided not to. The nausea has subsided. I just feel completely lethargic. It's weird, as I feel kinda hollow inside, if that makes any sense. Just empty stomach, no energy. And, I've been stepping in coldwater all day. I've had this many times before. I get the sensation that I step inapuddle on the floor. My first response is to wonder if I spilled something, or one of my cats wenton the carpet (which never happens). I get my paper towels and cleaner thinking it's something, but when I get there, it's totally dry. It's just nerve signals getting routed in the wrong direction, or not making the journey at all. I've had itbefore. More neuro stuff.

Sorry if my spelling sucks. My usual PC is downfor repairs, so I don't have the voice function, I'm too foggy touse spellcheck, and my fingers aren't getting a solid connection to the old brain.

Thanks againguys, as always, you are all a great help.

Rob

2. The Following User Says Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

Gizmo (07-03-2011)

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Well, food is still staying down, and I managed a few hours of uninterrupted sleep last night, so that's progress at least. I'm supposed to go kayaking with a bunch of family and friends at the lake tomorrow, and I hope I'm well enough to go. I hope I can go. We'll see I guess. It's at my sister's place, and they have a big screened in veranda that overlooks the lake. Even if I could go and just hang out there without going out on the water, I'd be happy.

Rob
    Last edited by rob; 07-03-2011 at 08:08 AM.

Thanks

I hope you are well enough to enjoy the water too, Rob, but that veranda sounds pretty heavenly.

Thanks

I hope you're able to go tomorrow that sounds like a lot of fun!
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Thanks

Hi Rob,

Sorry to hear what your going through and i hope the member's are helping and your able to get it sorted because as you know i've not had an infusion for Lupus.

Terry