Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why does my face hurt????

Thanks

Default Why does my face hurt????

Ok, I understand blotches, but my face hurts so bad. The are not just blotches, but SORES. They are getting worse and coming more often. I am in so much pain right now (not just in my face) that I think I will come back later.
    "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change" (Wayne Dyer)

Thanks

Are the sores on both sides or just one side? Have you had chicken pox? If you have, and the sores are on just one side, it could be shingles. If you are on methotrexate, Imuran, Cellcept or any other immunosuppressant, you should see your doctor right away.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmo For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (07-03-2011)

Thanks

Gosh I have no wisdom or experience in this, but truly feel so badly that this is happening to you. I hope you get answers fast. (((hugs)))

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lovedbyHim For This Useful Post:

mrstjscott (07-11-2011)

Thanks

Are they sores or like hives or welts? I get those on my face if I spend too much time in the sun. =/ Whatever it is I hope you figure it out soon and feel better!

rash.jpg
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ritzbit For This Useful Post:

Gizmo (07-03-2011), Peridot20_Gem (07-03-2011)

Thanks

Hi mrsjscott,

For one Gizmo is correct if i was you get checked out refering shingles as those are bad..besides the scarring and if it's like the pic ritz added you still need to see someone incase it gets alot worse mate because it's not always related to a flare.

Terry xxx

Thanks

Hi rizbit. Looks very similar to your face. I will take a pic and show you. By me being darker in color, I looks different.
    "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change" (Wayne Dyer)

Thanks

They are so irritating! I have put ice packs on my face before because it will feel so hot, or a really cold wet rag. I used to get an actual butterfly rash but now its just spread out random blotches of welts.
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Thanks

I don't know how to download pictures on a post. Anybody know how?
    Last edited by mrstjscott; 07-10-2011 at 03:14 PM.

Thanks

Click reply to thread then click on go advanced and then a little ways down it says manage attatchments and you click on that.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ritzbit For This Useful Post:

mrstjscott (07-11-2011)

Thanks

Hi mrsjscott,

Sorry to hear your face is so sore but if it's like ritz then it must be really sore...nothing worse than a bad flare.

Terry