Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New here

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saysusie View Post
    Hi Fran;
    Welcome to our family. I see that you've already been greeted by some of our members . As you can see, you are in good company with people who understand what you are going through and people who also suffer from overlapping diseases, as you do. I, myself, have Lupus, Fibromyalgia, Raynaud's, TMJ, (to name a few). It seems that, once we develop one AI disease, it opens us up to many of its cousins, second cousins, and dead-beat siblings (LOL).
    I am glad that you found us and that you decided to join us. WHL is filled with the kindest, most understanding, and most informative people on the web. Again...welcome

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Hi Saysusie,

Explained great mate (thumbs up) to what you said and it is a door way to anything that wants to fly at you..found out this morning i've got Discoid lupus erythematosus off another doctor, my rheumo's got alot to answer for being so sly in the proceeds.

Thanks

Terry, I don't understand why doctors feel the need to keep secrets from us. Yet another way to maintain their power, I guess. Hope you have a good day, Mate.

Thanks

Angry I don't get it ????

Quote Originally Posted by Peridot20_Gem View Post
    Hi Saysusie,

Explained great mate (thumbs up) to what you said and it is a door way to anything that wants to fly at you..found out this morning i've got Discoid lupus erythematosus off another doctor, my rheumo's got alot to answer for being so sly in the proceeds.
    Why do we have to go through so much and work so hard to find our own diagnosis and treatments. Doesn't this seem crazy? I don't get it?

Terry sorry to hear of yet another diagnosis yet, at least if you know it can be treated correctly. Well...hopefully. Gosh I am jaded lately!