Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Biotin users question please

Thanks

Now see you all thought I was just joshin ya! Her is a true testimony as to the positive effect biotin has on hair. Thank you Corella for this testament.

Do we have any others who can attest to this wonderful hair producing supplement?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovedbyHim View Post
    Now see you all thought I was just joshin ya! Her is a true testimony as to the positive effect biotin has on hair. Thank you Corella for this testament.

Do we have any others who can attest to this wonderful hair producing supplement?
    I should take a photo of my husbands hair - it needs cutting every 4 weeks otherwise it looks like a mushroom - (dont tell him I said that), it sort of 'bouffs' out and gets out of control.

Thank you Biotin.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Corella For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (07-02-2011)

Thanks

Ahahaha....you are killing me here! Yes do take a picture of his hair!

Thanks

Well i have only heard positive things about Biotin, so i'm taking the max dose and keeping my fingers crossed. I went to the hairdresser Friday and asked her to cut my hair into something cute and short and she talked me out of it. This was a first i have to say. They usually do whatever, but she said she thought i would regret it when i did it and that i should giv the Biotin a chance first. She did cut heavier bangs into the front and layered it so it would give the illusion of more hair. So i'm just going to try to be patient. My nails have always been fragile so maybe they will strengthen to.

Thanks

Hello craftkeeper! Good for you! Cutting bangs and layers does help. That is why I have bangs now! My nails are much better as well. Are you taking the B vitamins as well? I sure do hope it helps. Do you have flair under control presently? Between the UV, flairs, steroids, hoshimotos, etc., I should be bald!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovedbyHim View Post

Well i can't attest personally but if your blokes going through it, there's a quick solution shave your head as that's what my hubby does.lol
    Last edited by Peridot20_Gem; 07-04-2011 at 07:51 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by craftkeeper View Post
    Well i have only heard positive things about Biotin, so i'm taking the max dose and keeping my fingers crossed. I went to the hairdresser Friday and asked her to cut my hair into something cute and short and she talked me out of it. This was a first i have to say. They usually do whatever, but she said she thought i would regret it when i did it and that i should giv the Biotin a chance first. She did cut heavier bangs into the front and layered it so it would give the illusion of more hair. So i'm just going to try to be patient. My nails have always been fragile so maybe they will strengthen to.
    That's it my girl keep positive and let the hairdresser do what she wants, as your paying for it.lol

I really hope it helps and if she's styled it nicely and the biotin does you good and your nails then we're half way to seeing a new woman on the site. (Watch out ladies as we might be showed up)

Thanks

Hey folks, sometimes it takes me a minute to get all caught up. Tammy i thought i was through with this flare but it changes by the minute. I've been flaring for about four weeks or more now. I think i'm feeling some better. I felt good enough to get ourside last night with the big family and celebrate a little of the fourth. As a matter of fact, i set my thumb on fire lighting a sparkler for one of the kids. I have a blister that covers my entire knuckle. That sucker kept me up all night.LOL. My husband has now banned me from the fireworks.

Thanks

omgosh that is too funny. Since I have been put on all the meds & I am weakend for some reason, I get where I almost fall up steps often. My BF walks behind me ready catch me. Here is the funny part, he is a little guy and I am 5'9" . Lol If I fell on him I think I'd kill him.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by craftkeeper View Post
    Hey folks, sometimes it takes me a minute to get all caught up. Tammy i thought i was through with this flare but it changes by the minute. I've been flaring for about four weeks or more now. I think i'm feeling some better. I felt good enough to get ourside last night with the big family and celebrate a little of the fourth. As a matter of fact, i set my thumb on fire lighting a sparkler for one of the kids. I have a blister that covers my entire knuckle. That sucker kept me up all night.LOL. My husband has now banned me from the fireworks.
    Hello Mate,

I know you have to get your head straight before commenting, so keep on the site more.lol
    careftkeeper are you feeling better though with your flare mate?...well i've heard the best set your thumb on fire, oh i'm p'ing myself here you get worse..Tammy she's only after the sympathy lark.lol

I dow blame your hubby if i was him i'd ban ya a few miles away. xxx