Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Biotin users question please

Thanks

Default Biotin users question please

My Rheumys visit week before last went well. Love that guy, but sometimes he's a little hard to keep up with. He told me to start taking Biotin and B12 for hair loss. The bottle says one can take from one to five pills a day. Not very good instructions is it? Anyway i was wondering because i think i read in a previous thread where someone was using this treatment[Tammy?] and thought you could share how much was successful for you? I know there are alot of foams and creams that you can buy but i would be afraid to try any due to sometimes having sores and blisters on my scalp

2. The Following User Says Thank You to craftkeeper For This Useful Post:

lovedbyHim (06-29-2011)

Thanks

Hi craftkeeper, its me. I take 5 mg a day. I hope this helps. I too blister on my scalp from everything. Neem shampoo from health food store stopped blisters and itching quite a bit. It makes hair very shiny too. Too much sun and stress makes my hair fall out badly. Good luck dear.

Thanks

Tammy it's a good job you've helped craftkeeper out because she's gone completley when she see's the Rheumo going through photo albums besides her hair being touched up.lol

Yes she needs good luck Tammy... have you come back to earth from cloud nine after your visit. (wink) lol
    Last edited by Peridot20_Gem; 06-29-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Thanks

You just wait Terry,by christmas my hair will look so good that Rheumy will propose to me.LOL. If not i have a whole closet full of Halloween wigs. Goth Grandma!

Thanks

You tell her craftkeeper! Terry's on a roll today. Wait till you see what that stuff does for ya! Yoll be growin hair 6 " long on your arms and legs and everthin! Up here in the hills folks just love what its done fer me! my man's especially happy with the ARM hairs. So you hold yer head up high with that hair growth darlin!

Thanks

Ha Ha Ha . See the Good Lord put us all together so we could get a good laugh through all of this junk. My husband is following me around asking for some of my Biotin pills for his missing leg hair. HAHAHA

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by craftkeeper View Post
    You just wait Terry,by christmas my hair will look so good that Rheumy will propose to me.LOL. If not i have a whole closet full of Halloween wigs. Goth Grandma!
    The only way he'll propose is if Tammy sends her excellent wig through the post (wink) as he may be into blondes and when he's touching yours he's feeling full blown silk.

I might get somewhere if i alter my mush and start chatting kindly to my rheumo.

Thanks

Well why do you think my boyfriend just asked me to marry him? It's the B-I-O-T-I-N!

Thanks

LOL You girls are too funny!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovedbyHim View Post
    Well why do you think my boyfriend just asked me to marry him? It's the B-I-O-T-I-N!
    Well it ah Biotin with me... my hairs as thick as anything good job the way it comes out, went to the hairdressers yesterday and had the full blown job and she said i could do with losing some NICE ONE ah girls.

Craftkeeper send me your address and i'll post some on while your waiting for the biotin to work and i'm sure Tammy can spare some...just bung it all together and dye it ready mate.lol
    Last edited by Peridot20_Gem; 06-29-2011 at 05:38 PM.