Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hi, I'm new here

Thanks

Red face

If we can't laugh what else do we have I love a good sense of humor and a good laugh.

Thanks

Sonmak and Wash&wag,
    Welcome to both of you. You've found a good place here where people understand what you are feeling. We're all going through similar things.
    I hope that you both keep coming back to join us.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello and Welcome Sonmark and Wash&wag;
    I am so happy that you found our home here and I see that you've met many of our members. This place is like a family where we care for and about one another. Everyone here is more than happy to answer any questions that you may have, to research any information for you and to just be here to let you know that you are not alone. Again........welcome

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

Hello Sonmak,

I hope your keeping ok since you joined up and your days been a less pain free one...please keep we updated on yourself and especailly seeing the Rheumo.

Terry xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hey there I'm new as well, but I just wanted to say a belated welcome! I haven't been here long, but already just surfing around the forums has made me feel so much better and at home- I hope you feel the same!

Of course you're not lazy for being tired! That's one of the big parts of having an autoimmune disease (unfortunately..hehe).
    You said you feel "more like a burden than a valued member of the human race", but that's simply not true. Everyone here values you for who you are and what you go through - not to mention, you said yourself, you have two wonderful daughters, and i'm sure you mean the world to them. To your family and all of us you are a blessing and not a burden

I'm so glad you found the forum- even just hearing about and talking to people who have similar problems as you can really help you get through each day and make you feel better, and less alone.
    Hope you're doing well, welcome again,
    Elo