Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How did you know when you had to stop working and go on disability?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovedbyHim View Post

Marla I do know your name honestly! Sheesh!

Yours truly, Pit Bull! Yes...yes...yes!
    LOL, That's OK - it happens all the time. When my hubby first met me, he saw me sign my name and thought it was Maria. He was quoting West Side Story for a few days - "I just met a girl named Maria!"
    It was a little difficult to set him straight.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lovedbyHim View Post
    Maria thank you.for you kind helpful words. You're a dear.

Rob and Gizmo I can't tell you how pleased I am to make it to Pit Bull! Gizmo, its the whole cute little fluffy FeFe thing that makes me nuts. My aunt raised those little yappers and dyed them pink. There is something seriously wrong there! I'm sorry I just can't be a FeFe. My gosh! Was I a dug beatle? I think I missed it!
    Well, we are anxiously awaiting our standard poodle puppy, Sprocket, who will belong to our daughter as of July 10th, so I am more than a little offended! LOL His coloring is like a German shepherd, so definitely no pink toenails or bows on this bad boy. We're training him to be a service dog because poodles are so SMART! No yapping from standards - he'll have a bark like a German Shepherd, too.
    Last edited by Gizmo; 06-29-2011 at 03:55 PM. Reason: My fingers and my brain are disconnected tonight

Thanks

Hey Maria... I mean Marla and Gizmo with the German shepherd FeFe dog, I am laughing hard here and I soooo need it today. Love ya bunches!

Thanks

Tammy,

You should be pleased now your a Bit bull...i was expecting staffs to come up.lol and just make that bloke of yours one happy man (nodding in disgust) oh i am laughing here mate at my comment.