Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: You probably get this a lot...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,110 Times in 630 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Catecholamine View Post
    I looked it up online and it looks like the jittery feeling does happen sometimes with normal use. But I don't get it so it doesn't really matter I guess.
    I'm frustrated right now because, shortly after waking, I started having the chest pain again. Breathing hurts pretty bad. It doesn't hurt quite as bad if I breathe shallowly. I'm pretty sure asthma can't cause chest pain, but I used the inhaler anyway. And, of course, it didn't do anything. I hadn't had this happen in almost a month... I was hoping it had gone away permanently, but obviously that was just wishful thinking.
    I'd be frustrated to tears if it wasn't for the fact that I don't cry.
    That sounds like a problem I have called Costochondritis. It's inflammation of the connective tissues of the ribcage. It can hurt like the dickens, but it's a fairly benign thing. I take the NSAID Aleve when it flares up.

However, I do agree with Gizmo about talking to, or seeing a doctor. Better safe than sorry when experiencing chest pain.

Rob

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    That sounds like a problem I have called Costochondritis. It's inflammation of the connective tissues of the ribcage. It can hurt like the dickens, but it's a fairly benign thing. I take the NSAID Aleve when it flares up.
    I was thinking pleurisy, but costochondritis is also a good possibility. I haven't had the joy of experiencing that, so it doesn't always come to mind. I'm sorry you are so familiar with it, Rob.