Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: I'm Pregnant....

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,107 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Elo View Post
    One day at a time, one breath at a time... you can get through this. My heart is heavy for you... but we are all here supporting you, all here for you.
    thank you for saying what we all feel.
    one day at a time, one breath at a time..........

2. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

Elo (07-11-2011)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VannaMazing View Post
    Just anted to let everyone know, that, I was at the ER last night, I Was spotting, and they did an ultrasound, my baby has no heart beat and they dont think that is going to change. I really want to thank you all for your support, and I'm just so lost. I feel as though, I shouldnt be here if my baby isnt here. Espeically because I feel as though its my fault, since I have lupus. I feel as though my baby never stood a chance
    Oh Sweet Girl, please listen carefully to what I have to say, okay? I lost two babies, before I gave birth to 4 beautiful children. One was planned all the rest were wonderful surprises! Misscarriages happen to many women who are healthy dear. I was sick and had 4 healthy ones. Big fat healthy babies! You keep talking this through and the pain will pass in time. My daughter just told me she was pregnant this week. She miscarried 2 months ago. We are so happy for her. Please keep us posted. PM me if you want to cry and I will hold your heart carefully dear.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovedbyHim For This Useful Post:

Elo (07-11-2011), Gizmo (07-11-2011)

Thanks

Hi Vanna,
    I'm so sorry. As others have told you, many women miscarry, and not just those who have something like Lupus.
    I lost a set of twins on my third pregnancy. We both mourned their loss, but it made us very determined to try again.
    My hubby left for Officer's training, which got him in great shape. He bought me a gym membership before he left, and I got into great shape.
    When he graduated from OTS, it only took three weeks before our son was conceived!

So my advice to you, sweetie, is to do your mourning now. When you are ready, work on getting your health to the very best that it can be, and then work with your docs to try to conceive again.

Hang in there. We're all here for you!
    Hugs,
    Marla

6. The Following User Says Thank You to magistramarla For This Useful Post:

steve.b (07-12-2011)

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I, too, just wanted to tell you that you are not alone. I also had two miscarriages due to this disease. I also gave birth to two beautiful children. I know that this loss is devastating to you, but it is not your fault. You did not go out and solicit this disease...you did nothing wrong to get this disease...you did nothing wrong because of this disease. What you are going through is a terrible, terrible loss, one that too many of us know about personally. But, please, please know that this was, in no way, your fault.
    We are all here for you and we are wrapping our arms around you to bring you a bit of comfort during this difficult time. You are in my heart, my thoughts, and my prayers.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

steve.b (07-12-2011)