Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vampire Diaries

Thanks

Default Vampire Diaries

Anyone here a Vampire Diaries addict like me? I cannot wait for season 3! Btw I'm team Damon. =P

Mark 10:27-
    But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Not I. We gave up cable/satellite well over a year ago. Before that I didn't have the movie channels anyway. My best friend gets mad every season because she says they are nothing like the books and the books were great.

I am, however, a big fan of Harry Potter and Twilight. HP I did on my own but my daughter pulled me into the Twilight series. What a wonderful easy read Twilight is! It has also been a bonding experience for my daughter and I because who else but an awesome mom takes you out to the store at 11PM to be first in line when the new Twilight is released on DVD? LOL Of course we are team Edward (vampires) because if you read the books there is no other side to be on! I also find it fitting that I am on the vampire team since my life is now lived much like a vamp!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

I see. I was a big Twilight before they made it into a movie. I read the book 13 times for a book discussion! But after it got made into a movie and all the hype.. I slowly lost interest in it. :P But I am team Edward. Once upon a time I wanted an Edward for myself very badly.

I adore HP. The book are fantastic and I plan to reread the last book in time for the movie. I cried buckets when Dobby died.

Quote Originally Posted by tgal View Post
    Not I. We gave up cable/satellite well over a year ago. Before that I didn't have the movie channels anyway. My best friend gets mad every season because she says they are nothing like the books and the books were great.

I am, however, a big fan of Harry Potter and Twilight. HP I did on my own but my daughter pulled me into the Twilight series. What a wonderful easy read Twilight is! It has also been a bonding experience for my daughter and I because who else but an awesome mom takes you out to the store at 11PM to be first in line when the new Twilight is released on DVD? LOL Of course we are team Edward (vampires) because if you read the books there is no other side to be on! I also find it fitting that I am on the vampire team since my life is now lived much like a vamp!

But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.

Thanks

Not me dear. I am an old hillbilly who hasn't has a TV in 7 years. Can you believe it? Hope you find someone who can join you in your vampire thingy.

Thanks

LOL. I believe it. Before Vampire Diaries I didn't watch tv for 3 years... I had a sad early teen life. Haha!

Quote Originally Posted by lovedbyHim View Post
    Not me dear. I am an old hillbilly who hasn't has a TV in 7 years. Can you believe it? Hope you find someone who can join you in your vampire thingy.

Thanks

It would be sad to a teen but oh how I love the quiet now. I guess ya have to be old and tired to appreciate the quiet. No takers on the vampire thingy yet?

Thanks

Sorry missfearless...i definitely don't. xxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am a HOPE TO DIE VAMPIRE DIARIES FANATIC!!! I am sooooo Team Damon. Unfortunately, I was out of town for the last three episodes and forgot to tell my TiVo to keep them. When I got home, they were gone. So, I am in the process of catching up on Hulu.
    So, if you like Vampire Diaries...do you watch TRUE BLOOD?? Here, again, I am hopelessly addicted.

Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

I LOVE BOTH!! Team Damon & Team Eric! Been waiting sooo long for TB to come back and got into VD while I was waiting. Its finally back but I like to watch more than one at a time so I'm trying really really hard not to watch the first episode (S4)... You just made it that little bit harder :P lol

Thanks

I love the Vampire Diaries! Totally team Damon--what a hottie! You don't need cable to watch them. It's on the net! You can watch the full episodes at http://www.ctv.ca/ Look under shows--actually you can watch a lot of different shows there.