Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New facebook page

Thanks

Thumbs up New facebook page

I just made it and its still being put together but please feel free to come look at it and such. Its called Teens With Lupus. Hope I have some people from WHL come look at it, especially once it looks better lol
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ritzbit For This Useful Post:

Gizmo (06-26-2011), missfearless (06-26-2011)

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

great! Make sure and add the WHL facebook page to it!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

ritzbit (06-26-2011), Saysusie (06-28-2011)

Thanks

Really nice of you to do this! (:

Mark 10:27-
    But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to missfearless For This Useful Post:

ritzbit (06-26-2011)

Thanks

I hope it pops up when you put it in. Trying to figure out if its on there right now lol if not private message me on here and I'll give you a link to my facebook so you can find it lol
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgal View Post
    great! Make sure and add the WHL facebook page to it!
    I sent a suggestion to WHL lol

Thanks

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Teens-...72034412859180

This is the link to the page. I hope it works right! lol give me suggestions of things to put on here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ritzbit For This Useful Post:

Gizmo (06-26-2011)

Thanks

Maybe you can post a fact about lupus each week?

Mark 10:27-
    But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to missfearless For This Useful Post:

ritzbit (06-26-2011)

Thanks

Thats a great idea. I'll take my daily facts from back in Lupus awareness month and use those again until I can come up with some new ones. Thanks! =)

Thanks

Question?

What would you think initially from this post?

I want to take a moment to ask you to “Like” Howse Foundation . You & others that “Like” our page will be able to enter many drawings for free products & services. There are prizes for hair product & styling, massages, & other sexy, beauty, & health alternatives just to name a few. There will be special drawings & events for those with Lupus. Thx again for your support! Please spread the health!

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Is this on your new FB page? I would "Like" it if I read it
    I've been ill and not allowed to be on my lap top..so I haven't been to the WHL page of FB. I will go there today and make sure that I accept your "Friend's" request.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!