I was wondering if anyone here has partaken in the Holy Communion and experience some sort of miracle?

While they were eating, Jesus took bread, gave thanks and broke it, and gave it to his disciples, saying, "Take and eat; this is my body." Then he took the cup, gave thanks and offered it to them, saying, "Drink from it, all of you. This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins." Matthew 26:26-28

Jesus's body never got sick, Jesus was strong and by taking the bread, I believe we will be strong like him because we are eating His body.

I heard a story of a women was in ICU and died. Her doctor said they could only put her on life support for three days. One the third day, her family came and had the Communion in the room. On the fourth day, she woke up.

I suggest all Christians to partake in the Communion in a worthy manner (that means remembering what the bread and wine symbolise instead of eating it because you are hungry or as a ritual) and I am sure you will receive some sort of blessing. It might not be immediate but I have faith you will be blessed if you partake in a worthy manner.

Do share any of your experiences with me. I'd love to hear your stories.