Thread: Hello all!

Thanks

Smile Hello all!

Well I honestly have no idea what is wrong with me but the gp keeps coming back to lupus. I had a rheumatologist appointment but had to cancel due to the fact I was still under the no pre existing framework of my insurance. Thank goodness they will cover everything starting in July.

I am a registered psych nurse from the great state of AR. I have three kiddos: 12 year old daughter and 6 year old twin sons. One of which has autism so needless to say I don't have a lot of time to just relax. I hope to learn a lot from you guys, so I can go into my appointment well prepared.

Thanks

Hello Bamber,

A warm welcome to our lovely family of WHL and there's so many threads to venture through and learn about different conditions incase you are Lupus related and if you need advice or want to vent there's always someone on 24/7.

Well from July when your insurance starts paying out again, i just hope you can get an early appointment not long after to sort your problems out and diagnosis.

You sound like you have your hands full with 3 children if your not feeling well yourself but at least your putting your time into your child who suffers autisum.

It will be lovely getting to know you more and we're a smashing bunch of people worldwide going through so much together.

Hugs Terry xxx

Thanks

Hi Bamber! I have a 19 year old daughter with many medical issues (she's way sicker than I am). It's tough enough to be a mom with a chronic illness, let alone have kids with special needs, too. I hope your rheumy is a good one and that you will get some answers and treatment.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Hi Bamber and welcome to WHL! I am so glad that you decided to join our lovely family. This forum has the best people in the world and you become a family member from your first post. I am also glad that your insurance will kick in starting in July. So many of us lose our insurance due to this disease that it is LOVELY to hear of someone finding a way to keep theirs.

There are so many on this board that have ill children. I am going to start a thread about that to see if maybe we can get an idea of just how many. I know the stress levels are much higher when dealing with children.

Anyway, welcome to WHL. Make yourself at home and I look forward to getting to know you.
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Hi Bamber, welcome to a great group. I work in mental health as well. I have a grown son with mental illness. It was a very long haul as I remember it well. Come to think of it, it still is! I hope you doc visit goes well for you and they take good care of you.

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

hi bamber.

Thanks

Hello Bamber,

Hows your day been and how are you feeling now since you joined...please keep we all updated.

Terry xxx

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hi Bamber;
    Just wanted to make sure that I added my "welcome" to those you've already received. We are so glad that you found us and that you decided to join us. Make yourself at home, join in any conversation that you'd like, and please share anything that you'd like to share. Welcome to our family!

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!