Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: New guy here, the love of my life has Lupus

Thanks

This was very helpful and have taken it in as my routine. Thank you!

Thanks

Tanya, I'm so glad the little tips are working for you. It's amazing how dangerous UV can be. So glad you are feeling a bit better! I hope and pray the treatments will not leave you in bad shape. Take good care and thanks for updating us.

Thanks

Hello Tanya,

Nice to hear off you and i hope scott's doing fine besides.

I am pleased your using things refering the sun and protecting yourself and plaquenil as been good with me also so fare and i hope itkeeps that way because at least some medication is helping my system.

Well at least your still going determindly strong with doing things besides going for your radiation..i do hope after your next 3 things can start to look abit better for you in general.

Hugzzzzzzzz you way Terry xxx

Thanks

The Scott Kat is doing just fine. A little busy getting my oldest daughter off to college this week.

Thanks to all the suggestions for Tanya. Like she said, yesterday she drove for a few hours in the sun with sunscreen on and it worked great!!! I did give her a big ole umbrella to keep the sun off of her. I told her to just toss it in the trunk of her car, maybe someday she will need it. Having said that I have had one in my car for about a year and a half and she NEVER has used it yet!!! I bet she will now though! Again, thank you all so much for your support and comments. It certainly doesn't go unnoticed.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Tanya's guy For This Useful Post:

Gizmo (06-28-2011)

Thanks

Hello Scott,

Nice to hear off you also and know your doing fine besides.

Well i am pleased suggestions have helped Tanya such alot and it seems your learning such alot along the way and that's nice as you'll know what she's going through even though your not suffering it and giving her an umbrella for a start off is thinking ahead of the heat hurting her.

Just keep we updated if Tanya is not able to because we all have our bad days.

Hugs to you both Terry xxx

Thanks

Good Morning,

Sort of in pain more so than usual today after radiation yesterday. I have a question for the ladies, do your flares tend to happen or seem worse during your PMS timing?

Thanks

Morning Tanya,

Sorry to hear your in more pain with the radiation but as you know it does carm down a little as my uncle used to have it, not a pleasent thing and your going through such alot.
    Tanya it's funny you mentioning this and other things have been mentioned on the site which makes your mind flick back to before you was diagnosed, as you know i was born with it as i stated and had loads happen down the years but was'nt diagnosed till 3yrs ago after my skin was bad and before i was due for my monthly 2wks before hand all across my chin i used to break out in spots and when my monthly ended they used to fade away and as the years went on the rash started on my forehead.

Myself personally once you have Lupus it can do all sorts wthout we realizing before your diagnosed.

I hope your days a better one mate and all my love Terry xxx

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

wash&wag (06-30-2011)

Thanks

I am new to the group my wife has lupus and I really try hard to help her with everything and be here for her but just seems like she always wants to do it her self. She is really a hard worker and does so much for our family she always pushes her self to do to much. It's been hard for me to understand everything that is going on with her and to be able to know when she just needs me to be there for her. This site has a lot of useful information thanks for the add