Thread: just stoppin in to say hi

Thanks

Default just stoppin in to say hi

well first off let me say hi and introduce my self ..
    my name is emilio but everyone calls me squeaky ..
    anyway im not new to this lupus stuff but this is the first time im putting it out there in order to help control some of my symptoms and pain . I will say i NOW have a great care team after seven years fighting this . but it has been a trip so far pulmonary embolisim , kidney faliure , dialasys , at one point i spent 30 days in the hospital to remove 60 lbs of fluid i had put on that my former nephrologist failed to care about ... anyway enough ranting

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Hello Squeaky:
    Welcome to our family. I am glad that you finally have a great medical team and that they are working to treat your symptoms. I am sorry to hear that your previous team did not care much about your symptoms. But, hopefully those days are all behind you.
    You will find that everyone here is understanding, compassionate, informative, and extremely helpful. We are here to help you whenever you need. We are especially here to allow you to vent, as much as you want, about your illness and how it affects you. We have really big shoulders, understanding hearts and lots of warm hugs.
    Again...welcome.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!