Thread: Too much stress and anxiety this week...

Thanks

Default Too much stress and anxiety this week...

To make it to the Lupus Information night about anxiety!

How's that for logic? I just cancelled my babysitter because there is just too much on my plate this week. This one more thing threatened to put me over the edge. I haven't been to a session yet, this would have been my first but the practicalities of it and even moreso the stressful week at work had me literally wringing my hands this evening. So I cancelled. No networking with local lupies for me! Maybe next time!

I am proud of myself but couldn't help but think some of you might get a chuckle out of the reality that is ours.

Thanks

I hear you, sister! I have been trying for 10 years to get to the local Lupus Foundation support group and something always comes up. They hold theirs on Saturday mornings, which cuts into family time.

Thanks

Well how they have Foundation support groups your way....it's councilling one to one here in the uk and if you attend you can guarentee it's someone who's never had it and as'nt got a clue what we're all going through, that's always the biggest laugh to me on some subjects.

Try another time when you've not got so much on. xxx

Thanks

I thought about starting a support group but I Get too sick! Lol! Maybe that's why there are so few around here!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Sue and I went to a local meeting but no one showed up except for the organizer, us and the speaker. Haven't heard from the organizer since. I think the group fell apart. Oh well here we are typing away with our feelings.

Thanks

Hi Sarah,

I do hope your days a better one mate and more pain free. xxx