Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'd like to thank the men member's of WHL

Thanks

Post I'd like to thank the men member's of WHL

We all know that Lupus goes to the main majority of women and personal issues have become threads on women member's bleeding/periods besides urine trouble and leakage.

This is what i love dearly about the site we have male member's, who actually get involved with threads such as these, if they can't help they wish we all the best and that's so touching on a site because there's such alot of small minded men still about who would find it offensive even though it's a site for Lupus.

I'd like to thank Rob, Steve etc who have stood by so many of we through bad times concerning these issues, which we women member's suffer and i think they just deserve a large THANK YOU for their love and support to we women members who suffer these problems either daily or when the Lupus starts something off, where a new thread is made to let all other members know what's going on with ourselves.

(((Hugs to our male member's who are so supportive and outstanding))) Terry
    Last edited by Peridot20_Gem; 06-20-2011 at 10:11 AM.

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

Gizmo (06-21-2011), lovedbyHim (06-21-2011), Nonna (06-22-2011), panda_lupo (06-20-2011), ritzbit (06-20-2011), ruziska (06-20-2011), steve.b (06-20-2011), tgal (06-20-2011)

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Wonderful Thread, Terrie. We are so very lucky to have such wonderful men on this site.
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

4. The Following User Says Thank You to tgal For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (06-20-2011)

Thanks

Mari,

They're so understanding and today while resting i was thinking about what i'd gone through and other member's and how Rob, steve etc contribute and show their concern and that's so good on a site where support is needed.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I agree, there have been many times that men have responded to my threads or a thread I was a part of on a feminine issue. That's quite impressive! Thanks for responding on other threads too. I'm sure you might already have a female in your life and I'm sure she has many issues for you to listen to... then you come on here and listen to ours! KUDOS!

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

You know, my days just wouldn't be the same if I couldn't come here and read a good old fashioned menstrual cramps thread! (insert smiley face)

Seriously Terri, and ladies, thank you. I'm glad that you ladies feel comfortable enough to talk about the more sensitive female-specific topics despite the fact that some people who will read and respond are guys. As the "guy" moderator here, I've always wanted to make sure that the other guys here treat the female specific issue threads with respect and an open mind. The truth is, I've never had to say a word, as they all have been 100 percent respectful, and have been just great from day one. Besides, despite the gender difference, we're all still dealing with basically the same autoimmune disorders.

Rob

BTW-Islablue, in my case, you would be correct, I do listen to my lady and her issues on a regular basis!
    Last edited by rob; 06-21-2011 at 12:00 PM.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rob For This Useful Post:

Nonna (06-22-2011), Peridot20_Gem (06-21-2011), tgal (06-21-2011), ~LUVMYFLOWERS~ (06-21-2011)

Thanks

Thank you Rob from us all and it's just lovely to know we can discuss female issues and respect is held very highly from the Gentlemen of the site and like you said (we're all still dealing with basically the same autoimmune disorders).

Thanks

I died laughing over this reply Rob. I must say you guys are wonderful and forbearing with all these hormons flying around! I don't know many men who would stick it out with us. GREAT BIG HUG TO YOU AND STEVE!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovedbyHim For This Useful Post:

Nonna (06-22-2011), Peridot20_Gem (06-21-2011)

Thanks

Nice thread!
    We really do appreciate all of the guys who have been a part of WHL, including Conrad.
    I'm sure that all of us who have loving husband/caregivers feel the same way about them, too.
    I know that my sweetie puts up with a lot!
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

Great thread...thanks guys!

Thanks

Excellent post, Terry! Steve and Rob are awesome and I think their male perspective on ALL SORTS of issues provides really good balance.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmo For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (06-22-2011)