Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fibromialgia on top of Lupus, Hoshimotos, Raynauds. UGH!

Thanks

Thanks so much Gizmo. i do take magnesium, vit D 50,000 IU, eat bananas daily for potassium, cherry juice and now seltzer water. I will stay off the fibro site and stay here with my new family (smile). In truth I knew I had it before she said she was pretty sure. Once again we hear it, we grieve it and we press on, because what is the alternative (grin). I am going to start saying no to my clients when they want me to lift heavy things!!! Thanks so much.

Thanks

Thanks Mari, now have fun at the pool woman! ((Hug))

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Shaztwirl View Post
    I've been doing a lot of Googling since my rheumy diagnosed Fibro. The list of symptoms is actually quite, no not quite but VERY long! I've added a link here that is supposedly the most complete list of symptoms available.

http://www.fibromyalgia-symptoms.org...lgia_Symptoms/

A lot of the symptoms overlap with Lupus symptoms such as nose and mouth ulcers, hair loss etc. I printed off the list and highlighted the ones I have problems with and quite scared myself LOL!!
    Hi Sharon,

Tell me about it may overlapping diseases sick and tied of it and i hope your keeping fine mate also. xxxx

Thanks

Tammy,

That's a nice comment mate of Gizmo, a nice smile to go with your condition...so keep it up mate (Thumbs up) xxx

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lovedbyHim View Post
    Thanks Mari, now have fun at the pool woman! ((Hug))
    Lets just say that my favorite vacation spot os no longer my favorite vacation spot. There is not any amount of preparing that one can do to prepare for a day spent riding the river in tubes and riding water rides at a water park. This has been an eye opening trip for me.
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgal View Post
    Lets just say that my favorite vacation spot os no longer my favorite vacation spot. There is not any amount of preparing that one can do to prepare for a day spent riding the river in tubes and riding water rides at a water park. This has been an eye opening trip for me.
    Yikes, that does sound like a bad idea. I've always thought the water parks look like so much fun, but don't know how to deal with the sun. Guess I know now not to even try.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tgal View Post
    Mari, i am sorry mate it's not going to good to how you wanted it and it's such a shame you can't spend your time in the river in tubes and water rides.
    I really hope you can still enjoy it in other ways without any reactions. xxx

Thanks

Tammy,

Hocki as just been diagnosed today by her doctor with Fibro, it's very common and she wanted to know the difference between that and lupus and i added the info for her.

I hope your doing ok mate??..my eyes are getting worse with all this drugging up.lol

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,617 Times in 1,107 Posts

tammy, i also have fibro.
    currently my lupus is well and truly in check. but my fibro keeps me out of work.

a couple of things that have helped me;
    - keep up the magnesium.
    - start folic acid
    - constant low level paim meds.
    (i use panadol osteo)
    - anti imflamitary meds.
    (i use celebrex)
    - aqua aerobics is thought to be the best exercise for fibro.

hope some of these ideas will help.
    remember to talk to your doctor about them, before trying any.

pm me if you would like to discuss anymore.

Thanks

Hi Tammy,

How you feeling now mate from earlier this morning, there's nothing worse than a load of pain.

Hugzzzzzz you way mate xxx