Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Ive had a mini stroke:(

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Angel;
    Oh my gosh, I cannot believe that you are having to go round with nurses and doctors again. Mini strokes are, unfortunately, all too common in auto-immune diseases (especially Lupus). In fact, people with Lupus are likely to suffer from recurrent mini strokes, especially if they have high blood pressure. So, once again, it just floors me that your nurses and doctors will not believe you and continue to deny you.
    You are not a fool and do not let them make you think that you look like one. In my opinion..THEY ARE THE FOOLS!! Do continue to insist that they give you the letter confirming the mini stroke, especially given you current symptoms.
    You are such a lovely and loving person and I am so sorry that you continue to suffer so. You are in my thoughts and, always, in my prayers.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saysusie For This Useful Post:

Gizmo (06-28-2011), tiggerlishus - Heidi (07-01-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks

I had to go the my doctor today. I had My appointment on Monday. They called to change it till today. I never get anywhere with my doctors either. It's a total waste of time.
    But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint. Isaiah 40:31

Take Care,
    Becky

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Rebecca just hang in there i am sure one day each of us will get to the bottom of it all,we have each other for support and i hope the appt comes through quick.
    Oh its good to know ,well not good, but good to know that im not the only one this is happening to. If you put into the laptop loss of periferal vision,it clearly says caused by T.I.A.....so if ive not had one what else could have caused it? But im going to leave it with the lupus word hehehehehehe you know what happened to that hehehehe.
    I decided not to call the doctors and tell him i hadnt had one,let him find out by the letter and let him think what he likes.....i know what was said to me.
    I must say,he did seem over nice to me,convinced me he really cared....or was that another ploy to get rid of me for a few weeks hehehehehe oh the joys of medical staff....not!
    Also....hehehehehe i already have the dog and puppy breath....how funny.I used to have a nice breath smell....now my dog even turns away n smells her bum hehehehe but its my breath.....death breath in the morning.I brush my teeth,must be the meds and rubbish i eat...rotting...oh im so sexy hahahaha.
    Thanks so much for your comment means allot.Take care.
    lots of love
    Amanda.xxxxx
    Last edited by Angel Oliver; 06-29-2011 at 03:28 PM.
    I am still here,just been on new meds so unable to function like i used to.I will pop back,just know im thinking of you all and hoping you are keeping on keeping on.xxxxxxx

Thanks

Hello Amanda,

I hope your feeling abit better today mate and John's also coping better in himself now.

Love Terry xxx