Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Siezures

Thanks

Hello Mary,

Nice to hear your eating better mate now settled more but refering the sleeping that's being on the alert for Alan which is causing that i bet.

I am pleased to hear Alan's not been to bad with the seizure's and tremor's can come from a variety of causes mary, does sound like is body is settling more. He may be having side affects from the Mycophenolate and all drugs carry them but if it gets to much for his body and himself in general talk to your doctor about it.
    I hope your dad goes on ok mary i really do for you all.

I've not been having pains from the operation, the tumour on my liver as been really hurting bad and to top all the pain had a seizure lastnight and when i came round i was all over the show my hubby made me get to bed but don't feel much better for it this morning.

Well i hope you find somewhere nice to go for your hols and have a lovely time.

All my love to you both Terry xxx
    Last edited by Peridot20_Gem; 07-03-2011 at 08:38 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

MaryS42 (07-03-2011)

Thanks

Hi Terry
    God you are having your own set of health problems also Alans still shaking but no major seizures he's started having diarrhoea and nausea the past 2 days but think thats a side effect of the mycophenolate hoping he's going to be ok to travel down south tomorrow fingers crossed. Hope you keep well my friend and if I get the chance i'll try to keep up with how you are doing over the course of this week and keep you up-dated on Alan.

Love and Hugs M.x.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryS42 For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (07-03-2011)

Thanks

Hello Mary,

I hope Alan travels ok for you and your break goes ok and just get intouch when possible as you both need a good break and rest and you both need this break to help release stress and pressure.

Mary i'm used to my problems mate but life still as to go on.

Do takecare and both of you have a lovely time.

Hugzzzz to you mary xxxxxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

MaryS42 (07-03-2011)

Thanks

Hi Terry

Spoke too soon Alan has been admitted to hospital at 4pm this afternoon they now think the diarrhoea has been caused by inflamitory colitus brought on by mycophenolate I will let you know how it goes and what happens.Doesn't look like we'll be getting on that holiday afterall.!!!!!

Love to you Mary.xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryS42 For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (07-03-2011)

Thanks

Hello Mary,

Thanks for getting back to we and letting we know...they should be disgusted with themselves at not finding something properly to suite him and that's all he needs now is colitus, i'm glad you reacted quickly though.

It looks like your holiday as gone, i am sorry for you both and you take care.

All my love Terry xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

MaryS42 (07-04-2011)

Thanks

Hi Terry

Guess what they have decided to stop the mycophenolate altogether(a bit late now) as far as we are concerned the damage has already been done!!!! He's been on fluids since he got admitted and they said he had a comfortable night.I have an excited little girl here waiting to see if her daddy is getting home so she can go on her holidays it breaks my heart because she was only 4yrs old when her dad had his accident so all she's ever known is a sick daddy and she is so amazing with him she's like his own little nursemaid. Hopefully if things improve we might still get a few days away fingers crossed.

Love and Hugs M.x.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryS42 For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (07-04-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,641 Times in 1,127 Posts

my fingers are crossed also

14. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

MaryS42 (07-04-2011)

Thanks

Thanks Steve will keep you all posted. M.x.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MaryS42 View Post
    Hi Terry

Guess what they have decided to stop the mycophenolate altogether(a bit late now) as far as we are concerned the damage has already been done!!!! He's been on fluids since he got admitted and they said he had a comfortable night.I have an excited little girl here waiting to see if her daddy is getting home so she can go on her holidays it breaks my heart because she was only 4yrs old when her dad had his accident so all she's ever known is a sick daddy and she is so amazing with him she's like his own little nursemaid. Hopefully if things improve we might still get a few days away fingers crossed.

Love and Hugs M.x.
    Morning Mary,

It's abit late in the day to stop the mycophenolate now damage as been done and besides what Alan as to put up with, now the colitis as got to be sorted...which i hope to god does'nt leave him suffering with colitis and now they've got to really sort him out concerning the seizure's if they re-occur.

(Mary like i stated on your profile keep records of this lot what's happening if your able to)

They've got him on the fluids trying to sort the colitis out and remove the inflamation...i do feel sorry for him, it's terrible.

Refering you daughter she must be brilliant with Alan because like you said since 4 she's seen nothing but illness with her dad bless her.

I do hope you manage a few days away but it's how they sort Alan out from now on and now your trips will start again, my heart goes out to you both.

Please keep we updated when you can because you'll be on the rush around again.

All my love Terry xxx

Thanks

Hello Mary,

When your not rushing about and troubled out your mind concerning Alan...when you can please let we know how things are going.

Thinking of you both dearly. xxx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

MaryS42 (07-11-2011)