Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Siezures

Thanks

Hello Mary,

Well you daughter would'nt know better at 9yrs of age in her eyes she's just answering her dad but Alan should know better as it's like using your daughter as a go between to find out what he needs to.
    So really your doing what i was doing with my hubby, he noticed i'd lost weight when he came out of hospital but never said much because he knows i'd have had my answer for him straight away and actually stress can make you go off your food and you've got enough to send you that way.
    Arguing in an hospital is'nt nice when other ears are tuning in...he knows your worried about him but when a couple are close you do actually get this, although he's in there having seizure's and resting it does'nt stop him thinking about you and how your coping because in Alan eyes and with what he's gone through, he's most likely thinking i should'nt be going through this and also Mary which is true.

See you've just admitted it you've gone through this over over a period of 5yrs and he's worried because when he's come out he's seen a change in his wife, it could be weight loss and also seeing stress your going through...he is concerned and worried about your health.

I know it's hard and your stressed to bits but if it happens again walk away till next visiting time or go for a break to both give you breathers in betweeen.

I do hope he's had none today and it is such a shame and alot of pressure for you both.

All my love to you mary xxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by Peridot20_Gem; 06-27-2011 at 06:59 AM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

MaryS42 (06-27-2011)

Thanks

Hi Terry

Well he's back home with us thankgod I feel he'll get on a lot better here with me than up at that hospital he's off the phenytoin completely and back on 250mg mycophenolate twice daily he's very weak and shaking a little but so far so good will continue to keep you all up to date at least I won't be as stressed trying to do twice daily visits oh and we kissed and made up lol!!! Thanks to everyone for all the messages of love and support.
    Love M.x.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryS42 For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (06-27-2011)

Thanks

Hello Mary,

I was shocked at your reply Alan being back home but could'nt reply as i was going for my tea sorry.

He's shaking at the rest of the phenytoin coming out of his system but within a couple of days he should be fine concerning that and i'm touching wood for you mate this end that all goes well with Alan being back home in his own enviroment.

Lovely to hear you've both made up and now you can get some good rest and go at your usual steady pace before he was rushed in.

Both of you take it easy and it's great news with what you've both been through and update when you can.

All my love Terry xxxxxxxxx

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

MaryS42 (06-27-2011)

Thanks

Thanks Terry

I hope you are right and that the shaking is him coming off the Phentoin and not all this kicking off again!!!! I never mentioned before because I didnt think it was going to happen but we are booked into a place called Ribby Hall 8 mile outside Blackpool due to go on the 4th July its a private cottage but there is also a Spa Hotel within the grounds which I intend to make full use of lol I think I deserve it ha ha and I will totally keep in touch with regards to developments and just for chats don't know what I would've done without you these past few weeks love you loads M.x.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryS42 For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (06-27-2011)

Thanks

Hello Mary,

Your welcome and it is the phenytoin because he's completley off it now his system needs to settle down now...get him in bed and make him rest even more but in the pleasure of his own home.
    Oh very nice mary you need that break (i fit into small suitcases) lol Oh i would go for it all and really chill and relax, it's funny but my Auntie only went to scotland on holiday she used to say the place is beautiful.
    Well you do deserve it i'll give you credit on that one with all the rushing about you've done but there's nothing better than a good break to lift your spirits.

Mary it will be lovely hearing off you when your able to and i mean when your able to because you both need rest now and from the bottom of my heart i wish Alan the very best with the seizures and you a less stressful life, without hospitals involved.

Love you loads to mate even though we're miles from one another. xxxxxxxxxxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

MaryS42 (06-27-2011)

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 1,102 Posts

alan should feel better at home.
    less stress is a good thing.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to steve.b For This Useful Post:

MaryS42 (06-28-2011)

Thanks

Mary just dropping in to see how Alan is now being at home and are you feeling better and carmer in yourself besides.

Luv to you both Terry xxx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

MaryS42 (06-28-2011)

Thanks

Hi Terry

He had a small episode today but it didn't turn into anything major thankgod however my dad was told today he has cancer so yet again more worry and stress!!!! Never rains but it pours eh mate.Will keep you updated on Alan Love M.x.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryS42 For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (06-28-2011)

Thanks

Hello Mary,

I was'nt expecting a reply so quick but cheers mate anyway for letting we know.

It sounds to me like Alans carming down and i hope your able to handle him when he's like it but i am really SORRY to hear about your dad...i lost my dad to cancer of the lung and liver and his brother's and sister's have had strokes then cancer, my doctor keep an eye on me well, through the Lupus and because of what it can cause because on my moms side is Diabetes, lung diease, heart attacks and then death.

You have got your hands full i do hope you've got brother's and sister's to help out and not the only daughter with what you have already with worry... i do hope your keeping well though.

You takecare mate and all my love xxxxxxxxxx

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

MaryS42 (06-28-2011)

Thanks

Yes Terry I have a sister and brother who will both help out as my dad is my mums full time carer as my my mum is disabled and a severe athsmatic so sorry to hear you've had your own share of grief its not easy is it. Love M.x.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to MaryS42 For This Useful Post:

Peridot20_Gem (06-28-2011)