Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: General feeling of being unwell

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default General feeling of being unwell

I feel like this a lot. I drink cinnamon, ginger, and peppermint tea to help the nausea, but it still lingers. It's just a general feeling of unwell.. just not good. Achey, weak, nauseated.. I just hate how I feel and how it makes me unhappy. I don't know how to make it go away.

Thanks

Hi Islablue,

I am so sorry to hear you not feeling well but refering nausea that's hard to shake off and it's the sickly feeling it gives you, it only eases with me sometimes if i lie down and then it sometimes does'nt work, i really understand how you feeling and so does a many other member's on the site.

My heart goes out to you with the aching etc as i've got it day in day out.

((Hoping you see a brighter tomorrow)) Terri xxx

Thanks
    Thanked 1,757 Times in 1,220 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Islablue View Post
    I feel like this a lot. I drink cinnamon, ginger, and peppermint tea to help the nausea, but it still lingers. It's just a general feeling of unwell.. just not good. Achey, weak, nauseated.. I just hate how I feel and how it makes me unhappy. I don't know how to make it go away.
    Have you been to the doctor blue? What meds are you on currently?
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks

It could be the medication you are on that is causing the nausea and some meds require you to take on a full or empty stomach, You probably need an anti nausea medication. If none of this is the case I second what tgal said and go see your doctor. Feel better . Slim

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,844 Times in 1,279 Posts

my medication regularly makes me nautious.
    when it does, i use tablet "maxalon"

Thanks

I'm so sorry to here how you feel. I recently went through a med change and was really Nauseated for weeks. What helped me was to move my meds around(with the doctors help). It seemed that when I took 2 certain meds together it really messed with my gut. I was so grateful when that lifted. I hope you find the answer and this lifts.

Thanks

Hello Islablue,

How you feeling today?..and did you go and see a doctor like most member's suggested.

Please keep we updated on how you are. xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

No I haven't seen my doctor. I just posted yesterday and there's def not a doc that will see me so soon. I wish! I will see my doc on the 23rd. I do take medicine for nausea, but it's not just that. Basically it's an all over ache and I feel just lethargic and my muscles just burn. I have Fibro too, so I attribute it to that. No energy at ALL. I never do, though. That's been going on for years now and I guess I've just accepted it as part of the Lupus.
    I'm on the same meds I've been on for awhile. I was put on Kadian a few months ago and it doesn't really relieve the pain that much. The side effects from it aren't major or anything. Nothing new. I just feel so blah all the dang time. Thanks for all the responses yall are so sweet and caring. (((hugs)))

Thanks

I am so tired and sleep poorly as muscles and pain are wearing me down. Hugs to you as well.

Thanks

Isablue, let me tell you what you can do to make yourself feel so much better. These are the things I have done to make myself feel better. Eat a healthy diet, exercise, have a positive attitude, and enjoy your life as much as possible.

So how has that helped me you ask? I am sure that I would be feeling a lot worse than what I already feel at the moment.
    How do I feel at the moment you ask? I feel YUK, nauseated, achy, sore, tired, unwell, and all this also makes me feel sad.

Sorry Isablue I am not really any help to you at the moment. If you find an answer I will love to hear how you managed to feel better.
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010