Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: where oh where have my pain pills gone?

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default where oh where have my pain pills gone?

Lupus has decided that today I shall hurt. A lot. All over. Lupus just wants to curl up and sleep. I wanted to run errands. I needed to send a fax. I had stuff I needed to do. So I did and now I am paying for it. I am FINALLY home after running all over town. A nice cup of tea and a pain pill sounds soooo good right now. However, I reached for my pills, my newly refilled prescription for Mobic and they were NO WHERE to be found. Dogs are still alive so they didn't snitch them. Same for the cats. WTF?!?!? Tea is ready... search continues. Check the obvious places. Check the not so obvious places. Pain killers found. IN MY KNITTING MUG. I put the bottle in my knitting mug. Please don't ask me why. I have absolutely no idea. This goes beyond brain fog.
    BTW, I moved them to the cupboard by the cereal bowls next to my other meds. I am telling you this so if I forget, I can ask you and you'll remind me, right?
    "I'm going to get healthy or die trying"

Thanks

Oh ruziska,

I am sorry you day started ok then dropped mate. It set brain fogg in you really bad but at least you've found them finally, i was thinking the bin while reading it.

I'll remember that next time if you ask again next to the cereals and i hope tomorrow is a better day and your not in to much pain now but just look what it does to we mashes we up.

Love Terri xxx

Blog Entries
    Thanks

i can so relate to this. Add me to this situation; my pills are in a small chest of drawers on my dresser. Remind me if I ask...........

hugs to us all

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Ah, don't sweat it. Last week I couldn't find my latest refill of Plaquenil. I finally found it in the fridge door, behind the mustard. Still don't have a clue how it got there...
    Last edited by rob; 06-09-2011 at 07:21 PM.

Thanks

Did I take them or didn't I? That is the question. If I take them and I already did I might get sick. If I don't take them and I didn't I might get sick. Hmmmm....?

Thanks

I have a big, red, old-fashioned make-up case, much like a suitcase, from Estee Lauder. We put all of our meds into it - my prescriptions on the left, Jeff's on the right, and vitamins and supplements down the middle. It sits on the washer in the kitchen, directly beneath the cabinet where we keep the breakfast cereals - hard to miss, even before coffee.
    We also both have our cell phones set to buzz for afternoon and evening doses. Again, hard to miss that annoying buzzing.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Thanks

I uses my phone to remind me to do school runs etc. Yesterday I found my phone in the paper recycling bin!

Thanks

Love it shaztwirl!

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ruziska View Post
    Dogs are still alive so they didn't snitch them. Same for the cats.
    OMG I am laughing so hard at this right now because I know when I dog sit that I have that same thought at times.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Thanks

Rita,

I hope your finding you meds ok now mate...just be careful your hubby does'nt make you forget again if your on the trot helping him.lol xxx