Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 37

Thread: Does anyone have hyper pigmentation in V shap on chest?

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    1,862
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 412 Times in 338 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tgal View Post
    That is where I am talking about Debbie. On my chest like a V neck shirt. I guess some people don't consider that the chest but that is where I am talking about. Another togetherness moment LOL
    You are right, I consider the chest much lower, lol.
    I also ask my rheumy about it and he just shrugged his shoulders.
    But if alot of lupies have it, it must be connected.

    Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to debbie-b For This Useful Post:

    lovedbyHim (06-09-2011)

  3. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Perth Western Australia
    Posts
    709
    Thanks
    9
    Thanked 182 Times in 116 Posts

    Default

    I have no idea what you guys are talking about, can someone post a photo here please
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

  4. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dallas, Tx
    Posts
    1,862
    Thanks
    145
    Thanked 412 Times in 338 Posts

    Default

    Hi Linda I'll see if I can find one, but right now I have to go to work.

    Debbie
    I may have been dealt a bad hand, but at least I'm still playing with a full deck. ( most of the time anyway).

  5. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 365 Times in 315 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by debbie-b View Post
    Mine is not on my chest, but right under my neck, like a v- neck shirt, but I don't own any v-neck shirts.
    The color is a reddish brown.

    Debbie
    Debbie as hit it right on the nail Tammy that's how my moms was.

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 365 Times in 315 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Linda From Australia View Post
    I have no idea what you guys are talking about, can someone post a photo here please
    Hi Linda,

    This is what we're on about with a V shape but it's also a pigment off the skin and besides your neck they come in other places.


  7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

    leslieann226 (07-04-2011), SandyR (06-09-2011)

  8. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 365 Times in 315 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tgal View Post
    That is where I am talking about Debbie. On my chest like a V neck shirt. I guess some people don't consider that the chest but that is where I am talking about. Another togetherness moment LOL
    Mari,

    Do you know what makes me laugh besides my mom having that mark otherwise, both my parent's and 2 sisters are pale skinned and here's me got the look of tanned skin all over and 12yrs back i had pigments on my face in lines and around my neck, they left my face but my necks scared on the right hand side just around the back.

    It's like you said you don't know what this disease can cause, brilliant point there mari.

  9. #17
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    882
    Thanks
    409
    Thanked 272 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    I will try to get one. But is it my chest or not? Lol I feel so bonded now! What shall we call this new symptom? "vtan"?

  10. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Long Island, NY
    Posts
    1,855
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    172
    Thanked 154 Times in 125 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Peridot20_Gem View Post
    This is what we're on about with a V shape.

    Add me to the list. Thanks for posting this! I can't tell you the number of times I tried to scrub that spot off and that only made it redder and irritated. I always just thought it was from the sun and wearing v-necks because I never wear scoops, only v-necks. I just gave up and forgot about it.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.



  11. #19
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 365 Times in 315 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lovedbyHim View Post
    I will try to get one. But is it my chest or not? Lol I feel so bonded now! What shall we call this new symptom? "vtan"?
    Good one mate. lol

  12. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,036
    Thanks
    345
    Thanked 365 Times in 315 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SandyR View Post
    Add me to the list. Thanks for posting this! I can't tell you the number of times I tried to scrub that spot off and that only made it redder and irritated. I always just thought it was from the sun and wearing v-necks because I never wear scoops, only v-necks. I just gave up and forgot about it.
    Forget the scrubbing sandy, it's off the lupus mate as i read it marks pigments to the skin.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •