Thread: lifetime access pass

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default lifetime access pass

http://store.usgs.gov/pass/access.html

I'm heading up to Glacier this summer! I can't wait and thanks to a little research I found that we lupies and anybody else with a permanent disability can get a free lifetime pass that gives us unlimited access to any national park and a lot of other places for FREE! All I needed was a note from my doctor stating that I have a permanent disability, took it to my local office and I got the pass. Check out the above website for more information.

"Iím in love with Montana. For other states I have admiration, respect, recognition, even some affection. But with Montana it is love. And itís difficult to analyze love when youíre in it."
    ó John Steinbeck (Travels with Charley: In Search of America)

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ruziska For This Useful Post:

BonusMom (06-07-2011), Gizmo (06-07-2011), lovedbyHim (06-07-2011), magistramarla (06-07-2011), ritzbit (06-07-2011), SandyR (06-08-2011)

Thanks

That is so cool! I love going out and doing things like camping and hiking (harder to do now) and that says it gives you discounts on camping! Thanks for sharing =)
    "A bad cold wouldn't be so annoying if it weren't for the advice of our friends."~ Kin Hubbard

Diagnosed: SLE, Raynauds, InterstitialLung Disease, GERD, Myositis, Vasculitis, Possible Sjogrens.
    Medications: 400mg Plaquenil, 2000mg Cellcept, 10mg Norvasc, Nitroglycerin Patch, 20mg Prilosec, 10mg Flexeril, 4mg Medrol, 81mg Asprin.

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,742 Times in 1,211 Posts

Great info! Thanks for sharing!!!
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

I didn't know this. One of my favorite places here in Maine is Acadia National Park. It's not far, so I spend a lot of time there, and I pay to get in.

Thank you Ruziska!

Thanks

I'm so excited! I love hiking and national parks! I will check this out! Thanks!

Thanks

This is useful news. We're planning to go see the giant Redwoods in a few weeks. I'll have to see if this will save us some money.
    Thanks,
    Marla