Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Just in time!

Thanks

Hi Sharon,

I hope your not so down now mate even though you had a rough ride and hows your health been today.

Please let we know mate. xxx

Thanks

Thank you everyone. Linda, I have a very small backside as it happens. If only I'd turned around he could have got my tummy fat instead!! Yesterday I was in pain and angry. Today I am in pain and trying hard not to cry. I've done a lot more reading on Fibro, and while I think the Rheumy took the lazy route by diagnosing it, I'm not totally disagreeing with him but I do know there is more. He just ignored the symptoms that didn't fit. So when I see my GP I'm going to ask for a referral to a dermatologist and also see my dentist with a question over TMJ. I'm certainly not going to sit back and suffer for 3 months till I get back to the rheumy (and if I can get my GP to do anything about it, it will be a different one). What I can't get over is that he would tell me I have fibro and then oust me from his office without any advice on how to deal with it! I might even write a letter of complaint if I can summon the energy. My daughter Erin who is 3 wants to go into town as she has run out of paint. I have a feeling she's going to be sulking all day cos I'm not sure I can. Don't know which would be worse. Suffering from a trip to town or suffering her mood all day! Oh well. Hopefully my mood will pick up and with it some energy xxxxx

Thanks

All I can say is..."Been there..done that."
    Comments I have heard from docs:

"I don't know what it is but it won't kill you!"
    "I can't help you."
    "It's not lupus, It's fibromialgia."
    " I think you have Menapause."

You are on board with many who have been misunderstood and misdiagnosed. BUT...after awhile we find someone who gets it. Fight the good fight and use these dear people as a cool drink on a hot day. You can do this. Enjoy that little girl and don't let the negative docs drain you more than the disease love. (((hugs))

Thanks

I think it's a total disgrace what alot of member's are going through and sharon go for the dermo first because they don't mess about and i've got the TMJ Disease as you know, they made a mouth sheild to help my mouth (THAT SOUNDS WELL) with splints to it and i won't use it as soon as i attach it to my teeth christ i choke to death plus i've got used to the crunching by my ear.