Thread: Confirmation call???

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Default Confirmation call???

Just realized today that I had a doctors app with my rheumy this last Thursday... Usually they call the day before to confirm but no Phone call from them on wednesday.... It's my 3rd app with him and it was to check on the meds and make sure they're working. My meds are almost out and it was my last refill... That's why I had to see him. Maybe it's for this thursday and I had written down wrong?? I made the appointment 2 months ago.... Gah I hope they can schedule me in again soon if I did end up missing it. I don't want the last three months to go to waste because I couldn't remember when my appointment was and they didn't call me...I need to see about refilling plaquinel until I can see him...

Thanks

Gee what a pain, hopefully you can get in soon
    Diagnosed with Lupus - 22 June, 2010

tgal is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Solar System
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,741 Times in 1,211 Posts

Oh I don't know where I would be without the confirmation calls! I will keep my fingers crossed that you get in quickly~
    Mari

Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.

~Winston Churchill~

Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,631 Times in 1,118 Posts

this sounds so familiar.
    many of us miss our appointments.
    many more dont miss because of the confirmation calls.

of course i am perfect and never miss anything
    i wish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks

I pray they will be kind and allow you to have a refill & new appt. Brain fog causes me all kinds of confusion. Thank goodness my supervisor at work is naturally ADD! Good luck.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Toradoradi View Post
    Just realized today that I had a doctors app with my rheumy this last Thursday... Usually they call the day before to confirm but no Phone call from them on wednesday.... It's my 3rd app with him and it was to check on the meds and make sure they're working. My meds are almost out and it was my last refill... That's why I had to see him. Maybe it's for this thursday and I had written down wrong?? I made the appointment 2 months ago.... Gah I hope they can schedule me in again soon if I did end up missing it. I don't want the last three months to go to waste because I couldn't remember when my appointment was and they didn't call me...I need to see about refilling plaquinel until I can see him...
    this happens to me all the time. Just last week, in fact. if you didn't already, give them a call and find out if you missed and need to reschedule or just had the date wrong.
    As long as this body works, I am going to enjoy life to the fullest for each second of every moment that I can.

Blog Entries
    Thanks

Thanks all. I was just irritated they didn't call me about it! I did end up missing the appointment and I had to call them three times before I could schedule another ones since obviously they don't listen to their messages. The lady I talked to said that the receptionist was on vacation? Do you not have another one?? I wonder how many other people missed their appointments that day...well I got it reschedule for June 30th since apparently my doctor is going on vacation this month. Hm awesome. Hopefully he will be kind enough to refill my prescription... I only have 3 pills left. We shall see I suppose. Thanks again for listening to my gripping about dumb doctor stuff.