Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: To drink or not to drink?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Saysusie View Post
    Uggh..talk bout forgetting days..as sick as I've been these past two weeks, I've have managed to forget THREE doctor's appointments. These were appointments that I made because I was sick and wanted to see a doctor as soon as I could. After sleeping the day away, I would remember the appointment at midnight or 2am or some other horrendous hour. I am so glad that today is Saturday.........oh #@!$..it's Friday again~~~

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Hi Saysusie,

Sorry to hear you've been so ill and it's a shame you missed appointment's you needed to attend but the confusion is terrible.

I hope your weekend is a better on and healthwise your abit better, i know we're never not but i just hope you pick up abit.

All my love Terri xxxx

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Peridot20_Gem For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (06-07-2011)

Thanks

Hi SaySusie,
    We've missed you a lot lately. Either you are AWOL or I am lately, so I don't see you here very often.
    I hope that you are doing better this weekend.

Back to the original question on this thread - I live in the middle of California wine country. Nobody does anything around here without cracking open a bottle or two of wine.
    Coffee and an occasional drink are two vices that I refuse to give up. I have one other vice that I refuse to give up, but we won't go there - LOL.
    There are just some joys in life that a girl needs!
    Hugs,
    Marla

4. The Following User Says Thank You to magistramarla For This Useful Post:

Saysusie (06-07-2011)

Thanks

I don't drink tea or coffee. My daily fluid intake consists of OJ and water. Come kids bedtime I think I deserve a little drink (and a cigarette . . . but don't tell on me LOL) xx

Thanks

Morning Sharon,

Our Marla would have you on the pop regular, she leads such a fantastic life she makes me JEALOUS Marla cut down.lol

My fluid intake is Tea and cappaccino's and i only go to water when my body goes into a dehydrated state can't abare the stuff.lol refering drink i used to love my whisky it was knocked on the head 3yrs ago and refering a fag puff away if you want and it helps you.

Love Terri xxx

rob is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the World
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,105 Times in 628 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by magistramarla View Post
    I live in the middle of California wine country. Nobody does anything around here without cracking open a bottle or two of wine.
    Coffee and an occasional drink are two vices that I refuse to give up. I have one other vice that I refuse to give up, but we won't go there - LOL.
    There are just some joys in life that a girl needs!
    Hugs,
    Marla
    Sterling Vineyards up in Calistoga has a 2008 Pinot Grigio that is excellent, and quite affordable.

Thanks

I always go for that option if your brains more awake go for it.lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rob View Post
    Sterling Vineyards up in Calistoga has a 2008 Pinot Grigio that is excellent, and quite affordable.
    Rob,
    I've seen Sterling Vineyards wine in the BX. We've probably tried it. I'll look for that vintage and check it out.
    I love my California wines!
    Hugs,
    Marla

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

I am in SoCal, so we get most of our wines from the Temecula wine area and the San Antonio Winery in Rancho Cucamonga. I've taken to the Muscats..in my old age, sweet wines have become my favorite. San Antonio has a wonderful "Stella Rose" Muscat..I have one glass about 2xs per week, when I'm healthy.
    I agree, a little drink now and then is fine and probably quite needed for most of us

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!

Thanks

SaySusie,
    I agree. I love Muscato and Prosecco. We've passed through San Antonio, Ca. (on the way to LA, I believe).
    I'll have to get Jeff to stop the next time.
    Hugs,
    Marla

Saysusie is offline Super Moderator Super ModeratorEmperor of the Universe
    Blog Entries
    Thanks

Marla; The name of the winery is San Antonio. It is actually in the city of Rancho Cucamonga. Let me know when you are taking your next trip to LA and I will give you directions to the winery!! They have several Muscats..you can taste them while there and let me know which ones you like!
    Also, there is a great winery in LA..I've forgotten the name right now (fog of course), but I will get it to you if you like.

Peace and Blessings
    Namaste
    Saysusie
    Look For The Good and Praise It!